<<<<<<<<<<POLL>>>>>>>> which name is the best?

See the results of this poll: wHiCh NaMe Is bEsT

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Rhia: 6 (11%)
  • Daisy-mae: 2 (4%)
  • Abigail: 11 (21%)
  • Hannah: 7 (13%)
  • Bonnie: 3 (6%)
  • Rebecca: 6 (11%)
  • Charlotte: 18 (34%)

Out of all your names, I like [name]Abigail[/name] the best. Although it is high on the popularity list, it is a lovely classic with a great meaning and your daughter will always be proud of the connection to [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Adams[/name]. :slight_smile: Good luck!

thnx for voting. im a lil sad that my names werent chosen muhc, and that charlotte is gwetting so many votes. in too keen on that name, so im glad my mother didnt call me it. everyone has a different thought :slight_smile:

I would spell [name]Rhia[/name] without the H, [name]Ria[/name]. It just looks prettier that way, more steamlined, the H sort of mucks it up for me. You would pronounce it [name]Ree[/name]-uh, right? I voted for it because I have a friend named [name]Rhea[/name] ([name]Ray[/name]-uh) and I’ve always been jealous of her name, it’s distinctive and she gets compliments constantly.

I also voted for [name]Abigail[/name], it’s just an all around great name. [name]Abby[/name] is such a cute nickname.

I would spell it [name]Ria[/name] too, is less suggestive of ‘diarrhea’ that way. I love this name and considered it for my 3rd, but I already have a [name]Gabriella[/name] so I thought is would be a bit samey.

The only one I’m not fond of is [name]Rhia[/name], [name]Daisy[/name]-[name]Mae[/name] might be too cutsey though. [name]Just[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] with a not-so-cutsey middle would be nice. I adore [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Rebecca[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Bonnie[/name] is ok, I’m not the biggest fan but I like it for its vintage charm.