Poll: which of our top 3?

See the results of this poll: Which of our top 3?

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Milo Thomas : 33 (49%)
  • Hugo Thomas : 21 (31%)
  • Remy Thomas: 14 (21%)

I just have to say - I love your boys’ names!
I’m torn between [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u] (though I voted for [name_u]Remy[/name_u]). Admittedly, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] is not my cup of tea, something about it just always puts me off.
[name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u] makes THE sweetest sibset. All 3 have this sweet, calm and gentle? vibe, if that makes any sense.
[name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] also go extremely well. Oh, I do apologize, they are all too adorable - I’m afraid I’m no help!

I do wish you best of luck though :smiley:

This is my problem! I feel the same about [name_m]Milo[/name_m], just something about it is just eh for me. And I go back and forth almost daily about [name_u]Remy[/name_u] vs [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! It really might be a wait and see the baby type of situation!

My eyes just went directly to [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. And I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] go very well together. But, all of your name choices are nice, so you can’t go wrong!

Well then, that seems to complicate things hahah. Other than professing my love for [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] once more, I can only try and suggest other ways to help on the choice-making process.

1- is your SO set on [name_m]Milo[/name_m], or does he just have a slight preference for it, while still loving [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]? If [name_m]Milo[/name_m] is The One for him, perhaps try and ask what is it about [name_m]Milo[/name_m] he likes so much, and that escapes us. Is it the short-and-to-the-point quality? [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] also fit there. The M sound? [name_u]Remy[/name_u]'s got it. The O ending? [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]'s got it. Something else I can’t think about? You can always ask…

2- Sound it out? Give each name a trial week, say. [name_m]Say[/name_m] it out loud, call out the name, yell it, yell it together with the other boys’ names, write it down, see how you feel by the end.

3- Should you believe on it or not, you could always try checking out the numerology of the name. A quick google search of ‘name numerology’ should lead you to sites that do it in a second for you, and you could read up and see what you think. Why not?

They’re all good choices. I eliminated [name_m]Milo[/name_m] because [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] made me think of [name_f]Marlo[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (not that there is anything wrong with that) and because it shared the strong O from [name_u]Owen[/name_u] as does [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. So I voted for [name_u]Remy[/name_u]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] any of them sound better with your last name?

I voted for [name_m]Milo[/name_m], but I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] for your sibset too.

We ended up with three names picked by the time we got to the hospital and then… well… were still struggling 24 hours later! If we didn’t need to get the paperwork in motion so we could get him a passport (we live overseas), we probably would’ve taken a week or more to decide which one fit! I even called my baby [name_m]Liam[/name_m] once or twice accidentally in the weeks after he was born (not the name we picked!), and still feel like all three names we were looking at (also [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Killian[/name_m]) belong to this kid so we can’t use them on another one. So I second @aren’s recommendation #2: try talking to your belly and each other using one name a week and see if one already feels better or worse than the others. Or try describing the qualities each of those name’s mean to you, if different. I thought [name_m]Killian[/name_m] would have red hair, [name_m]Liam[/name_m] would be blond, and [name_m]Callum[/name_m] could be brown or any other color, for example, and my baby was born blond. So we were down to two names a bit more easily. (Sidenote: His hair is now strawberry blond so [name_m]Killian[/name_m] would’ve worked, go figure.)

Of your names, [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] are my favorites! [name_u]Remy[/name_u] never seems like a complete name to me. I’d see [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] as the captain of his team, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] as a musician or poet, and [name_u]Remy[/name_u] as a romantic.

I just can’t decide so I didn’t vote but my favourites are [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u].

I like both [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u], but I’m not a fan of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] for me! [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u] are cute, but I prefer [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

1. [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
    I do not like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] at all.

I personally prefer [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and prefer it with [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m]. I also likes [name_m]Miles[/name_m] with [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m].

Great suggestions! :slight_smile: I am not sure what he liked more about [name_m]Milo[/name_m], my guess is he didn’t put a ton of thought into it, and it’s the most “normal” name of the bunch, ha.

All sound fine with out last name, which is two syllables and starts and ends with T!

I love all three names, I see why you’re struggling! I voted for [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] but second would be [name_u]Remy[/name_u]. I love [name_m]Milo[/name_m] but it is getting more popular–then again, that might make it a better fit for [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m].