Poll: which order of names do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Eryn Louise : 35 (73%)
  • Eryn Charlotte Louise: 13 (27%)

I voted [name_f]Eryn[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] due to flow when saying the name.

However I nearly voted for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] first due to the spelling of [name_f]Eryn[/name_f]. I find it odd and (so sorry to be blunt!) ugly. Much prefer the spelling [name_f]Erin[/name_f].

I voted [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because I think the name [name_f]Erin[/name_f] is a bit dated, but the spelling [name_f]Eryn[/name_f] helps make it seem current.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is nice, not a huge fan of [name_f]Eryn[/name_f] (the speeling [name_f]Erin[/name_f] is better btw).

[name_f]Eryn[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! I think the flow is best :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] in the first name slot because I didn’t like the spelling of [name_f]Eryn[/name_f] for a first name, sorry!

I vastly prefer [name_f]Eryn[/name_f] up front over [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], so that’s what got my vote.

I definitely prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], so it as a first name got my vote.