Poll

See the results of this poll: Should We go for it?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Yes: 25 (89%)
  • No, change William: 0 (0%)
  • No, change Rhys: 2 (7%)
  • No, change both: 0 (0%)
  • Switch William and Rhys and still call him Rhys: 1 (4%)

I think this is a great name. It flows really well, and I think that you can never go wrong with the name [name]William[/name]. [name]Rhys[/name] is a name that I am really starting to love lately. I think it has a really great classic feel to it, and I can picture it on a baby or a grown man.

[name]Hi[/name]!! I love [name]William[/name], and like the previous poster said, it’s a really strong classic, and I doubt that it will be effected by any trends that come and go. I think [name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name] has a good ring to it, and the length of [name]William[/name] balances out the short, straight to the point-ness of [name]Rhys[/name]. I personally am not a fan of [name]Rhys[/name], but I think it’s a good combination, and if you love it then go for it.

i love the whole name! i think its really cute and classic and can grow with him :slight_smile:

I second what everyone else has said. It is a fantastic name.

It’s handsome, classic, and yet unique. It’s absolutely gorgeous and sounds strong at the same time. I think [name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name] is much better then [name]William[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]- as he gets to use the cool name and it is anchored by the longer classic of [name]William[/name]. I also don’t like when [name]William[/name] becomes [name]Will[/name] or [name]Bill[/name] or whatever else. [name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name] sounds so sophisticated- great choice.

[name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Thompson[/name] is a great name! Strong, sophisticated and has no age ‘restriction’ if you understand what I mean? Babies are not babies forever.

I love the name [name]Rhys[/name]. It was one of my top boy choices, but my DH was afraid it would be too confusing with our last name (kind of a difficult name). He wanted something simple that wouldn’t be mispronounced. I think [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Thompson[/name] is great.