Poll

I had made a poll and here are the top runners:

• [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  • Chessa [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Raine[/name_f]

0 voters

Choose your favorite. If you like more than one, comment. Also, comment which ones you like and which ones you don’t with reason!

TIA!
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

Im torn between [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]@

1 Like

My favourites are [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], but I voted for the former as [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is more unexpected than [name_f]Isla[/name_f].

The others are ok, but they don’t really have the wow factor for me. I also think [name_u]Brook[/name_u] looks quite blunt, I prefer the [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] spelling.

1 Like

Magnolia [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Raine[/name_f]!

1 Like

I wanted to pick both [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! I chose [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] because I really like seeing [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] in the middle spot and I like the combo of short first and long middle. :blush:

1 Like

Isla [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is lovely!!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and actually suggested it on another thread recently so I’m glad someone else likes it as much! So I chose that :slight_smile:

Also love [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f].

How about [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] with Chessa as a nickname?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! I was going to say that but you beat me to it! I do like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], but it reminds we too much of the store.

Magnolia [name_u]Sage[/name_u] or [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - both are stunning, but I think [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] just flows that little bit nicer.

1 Like

Voted for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], but I also love [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]—it’s so lilting and lovely, like, well, a brook! [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is nice too.

The other two sound good; they’re just not my favorite names. [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] are all on my personal list, so I’m a bit biased :slight_smile:

1 Like