Poll!

If you’re going for simple, confident, assertive, maybe just a tad preppy (but not too much), and would be little brother to [name_f]Tess[/name_f], which one would you pick?

• Clark Gr@y
  • Bowen Gr@y
  • Cal Gr@y

0 voters

1 Like

I love [name_m]Clark[/name_m]!

1 Like

Tess & [name_u]Cal[/name_u] :star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Clark Gr@y is soooooo handsome!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] and than you can still use [name_u]Cal[/name_u] as a nickname !
Yess and [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] would be such a sweet sib set

1 Like

I’ve always loved [name_u]Cal[/name_u] and [name_u]Cal[/name_u] Gr@y is very cool and handsome!

1 Like

@handlion @futuremama @jonquils - do you hear “Calgary” at all?

2 Likes

No, it didn’t occur to me at all.

1 Like

Tess and [name_u]Cal[/name_u] are adorable!

2 Likes

Wow, still pretty evenly split between the three!

Team Clark – @Ashleyann8 @starless @luciaintheskywithdia @Ehrob1 @Carys1 @kachenka @whatchamacallit @Gabriellenz @Dechen @anon25197097

Could I trouble you to convince me why it’s better than the other two choices?

1 Like

Not one of the people you tagged, but I voted for [name_m]Clark[/name_m] just now so :woman_shrugging: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] feels quirky and strong to me. [name_m]Clark[/name_m] has the same vibe while [name_u]Cal[/name_u] feels softer and more studious. And I just don’t like [name_m]Bowen[/name_m].

1 Like

Clark [name_u]Grey[/name_u]!! It just sounds so handsome!:blush:

1 Like

Bowen feels french and artistic to me ( it probably isnt [name_u]French[/name_u])
[name_u]Cal[/name_u] doesn’t feel like a solid name, it feels like a nickname for [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] and I don’t really like very short names.
[name_m]Clark[/name_m] feels familiar but preppy. I think it feels a bit vintage too and that’s the same vibe I get with [name_f]Tess[/name_f]/Tessa.

1 Like

I chose [name_m]Clark[/name_m] as well. [name_u]Cal[/name_u] strikes me as a bit too brief with [name_f]Tess[/name_f], and [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] seems trendy (I’m surrounded by variations in my area). [name_m]Clark[/name_m] has the same charm as [name_f]Tess[/name_f], and I feel it best matches your ideal description.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]. It’s cute but seems like a modern trendy name compared to [name_m]Clark[/name_m] and [name_u]Cal[/name_u].
So for me it was between those two. I like [name_u]Cal[/name_u] but I prefer [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] or [name_u]Callum[/name_u] nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u]. I do think that [name_u]Cal[/name_u] goes well with [name_f]Tess[/name_f] too though.
(I do hear Calgary but I don’t think it’s a big deal)

I picked [name_m]Clark[/name_m] because it sounds sharp and handsome. It reminds me of Superman. It has a vintage feel like [name_f]Tess[/name_f] but still very usable now.

1 Like

Team [name_u]Cal[/name_u]! It’s so handsome and effortlessly cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

@MagnoliaE thank you! The forum limits tags to 10ppl, so I didn’t grab all the respondants. Definitely want to hear from ALL of Team [name_m]Clark[/name_m]! Thank you!

I’m not really a fan of [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]. I consider it old fashioned and it makes me think of bowel when I see it written.
I feel like [name_u]Cal[/name_u] should be a nickname for something longer. Also, since you asked above, I do constantly hear Calgary now that you’ve mentioned it.
So [name_m]Clark[/name_m] was my choice, which I think sounds the best with Gr@y.

1 Like

I voted [name_u]Cal[/name_u], although I do like [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m], but what put me off was the fact that (to me) [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] sounds like a color. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t let that discourage you though!

1 Like