Poll πŸ™‚

• Finnian [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  • Lawrence [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]
  • Reuben [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

0 voters

1 Like

All three are lovely but I especially enjoy [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1 Like

I love all three but I agree with the results as they stand:

1. Finnian [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  2. Lawrence [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]
  3. Reuben [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

Reuben [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is lovely but for me it lacks the spark that the more surprising [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] and [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] bring to the other combos.

3 Likes

I quite agree :full_moon_with_face: this is exactly how I would rate the names.

1 Like

How are we supposed to choose? :astonished:

I also think my favourite order is how they stand. or do I slightly prefer [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] to [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]?! :thinking: [name_m]Fintan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would win over [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is my favourite name and [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] is in the top 6.
Well, I will think about it and come back to vote. :grimacing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Haha thanks. I know I really do love [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] so much but my OH isn’t sold. :frowning:

I am back, voted for [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would agree with previous posters that I like [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], then [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m], then [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

1 Like