Popularity doesn’t matter

I prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f].

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Thank you!

So many have told me this and I never understood it but it may be happening lol.

I definitely prefer [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]! It has a sweeter sound to me and better nn options. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is nice but I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] has more spark.

I prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], for many of the same reasons that @katinka listed. But I also agree that if you keep coming back to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], that probably means it’s the name for you!

1 Like

Olivia

I think [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] sounds better with the middle name ([name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], though lovely, is a bit of a mouthful). I love [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]’s meaning and sound, and it flows very nicely with [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]!

Loving the meaning of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] for sure which gives a slight edge since I love meanings of names but love the sound of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I may have to flip a coin on this one lol

if u keep going back [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] then maybe its “right” i have always loved it too. personally tho i would say that [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] goes better with [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]

I know. It’s been hard deciding. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks everyone!