possible NN for Aurelia?

I’ve loved the name [name]Aurelia[/name] for quite a while and I was randomly browsing some information on it and realized (or rather, re-realized) that its meaning has to do with ‘golden’. Recently I’ve been crushing on the nn [name]Golda[/name]/[name]Goldie[/name] and just wondered if [name]Aurelia[/name] nn [name]Goldie[/name] works? I really like have multiple nn options so this idea is really appealing to me for possible future use, since I don’t love the nns [name]Lia[/name], [name]Rae[/name] or [name]Aura[/name].

I wouldn’t do [name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Goldie[/name].

Some other suggestions

[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosalyn[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Ren[/name]”e

I firmly believe that nicknames don’t have to have anything to do with the name. However, it seems natural to either derive a nn by shortening the name in some way ([name]Aura[/name], etc) or based on the child’s actual personality (such as a trait or the way a sibling tries to say the full name, etc). But sure, I don’t see why you can’t call an [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Goldie[/name].

I completely misreas your post. I thought you wanted to use [name]Goldie[/name] as a middle name, which I dislike. But I don’t see why you can’t call her [name]Goldie[/name], I like the reasoning behind it :wink: