Possible top three...

See the results of this poll: Vote for your favorite!

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Faye Magnolia : 32 (50%)
  • Faye Marigold : 16 (25%)
  • Faye Ophelia: 16 (25%)

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] has a stunning flow and both names balance each other well.

That’s a great thing to hear! :smiley:

I love all three, but I think [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] have the best flow. My vote went to [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] though. Such a beautiful name!

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is my easy favourite. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is just gorgeous and has a chic vintage feel. I just can’t find the same love for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is ok, and my second choice - a very ethereal name.

I still like [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] the best but [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is a close second.

I think the M ones flow better with [name_f]Faye[/name_f] than [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - don’t like [name_f]Fay[/name_f]-O-[name_f]Fe[/name_f] sound! [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is very pretty.

Really like these names but it did strike me that your other kids have quite classic or less out-there middles so could also opt for something like [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]/[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]/[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

I agree! My husband prefers [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] but, I still like [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. It’s one of the names I’m sad we’ll never get to use (or not so secretly hope we have a 5th child to use it on)

We have [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and were seriously considering [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] when we were expecting her. We ultimately went with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] because sometimes [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] can sound like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Gold[/name_m] and with a one syllable first name that can end up pretty choppy. I do like the feel of [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] though, it’s so light and whimsical.

For this pregnancy we tossed around [name_f]Faye[/name_f] for a first name as well. I like the repeating f sound in [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (We had [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] on our list).

I think all of your choices are lovely. If I were picking it would be between [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

Oh, [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is a beautiful combination! That’s the thing about [name_f]Faye[/name_f], I feel like it can go with a lot of names. It’s going to be very difficult choosing between these middles. Ahh, I’m so indecisive!

First, your children’s names are absolutely beautiful! I love them! ”
Second, all the options for [name_f]Faye[/name_f] are gorgeous.
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is a personal favorite of mine, I’m just not sure how well it flows with [name_f]Faye[/name_f].
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is becoming a more attractive name every time I see it :slight_smile: but since I’m partial to [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (see signature! :wink: ), and I believe it flows together very well with [name_f]Faye[/name_f], that’s the combo I chose.
I honestly think any one of the three is a winner! Again, all beautiful names!