Possibly honoring a Michele

I’m thinking of honoring a [name_u]Michele[/name_u] if we were to have another girl. I don’t want to use just [name_u]Michele[/name_u], but it’s a hard name to twist. I was thinking [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

What are your thoughts on [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ?

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is perfect! It’s short and sweet. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is fine, but doesn’t have the same flow.

Other ideas to honour [name_u]Michele[/name_u]:
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f]/[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
[name_u]Mickey[/name_u]
[name_f]Rochelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Shelley[/name_u]
[name_f]Mina[/name_f]
Michela
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]

1 Like

Ooooh I like [name_f]Elena[/name_f] !! [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] ?

1 Like

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is amazing! I love it. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is beautiful too, but to me it’s less obvious that [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] comes from [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. Here are some other ideas:
[name_f]Elea[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_u]Mica[/name_u]
[name_f]Micaela[/name_f]
[name_u]Micha[/name_u]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Milly[/name_f]
[name_f]Mimi[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Millie[/name_f] for [name_u]Michele[/name_u] ! It doesn’t go with [name_f]Evie[/name_f], but I’m adding it to the list!

Also adding [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] to my list. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is cute too.

I think [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is great, though [name_f]Elle[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] both work. But [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] might be my favorite! The names work so well together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little different, but how about [name_u]Mel[/name_u]? I don’t think I’ve ever heard it used on its own but [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Mel[/name_u] is pretty darn cute.

1 Like

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Shell[/name_u]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I quite like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but I think that [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] more directly honors [name_u]Michele[/name_u].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Mariel[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Raquel[/name_f]

It doesnt really work with [name_f]Evie[/name_f] but [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] would be a nice way to honor [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

1 Like

I don’t think [name_u]Mel[/name_u] and [name_u]Shell[/name_u] are quite right. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] does seem to be the most direct link.

It’s not as obvious as some of the other suggestions, but I have one that I would love if I were trying to find a middle name that honours [name_u]Michele[/name_u] for [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and that’s…

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f]

Not only does it include -CHEL- from [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. You can also find every letter for [name_u]Michele[/name_u] in [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f]:

M a r C H E L I n E

[name_u]Love[/name_u] a clever honour name! Good luck, hope you find the perfect one.

1 Like

I’ll throw in the suggestion of [name_u]Camille[/name_u] - like a backwards version of [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] or [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f] most from the suggestions given! [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] feels a little too abrupt for me? And I’m not 100% sure [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] still honours [name_u]Michele[/name_u], as it makes the connection a little bit foggy.

Maybe [name_u]Mischa[/name_u] could work?

1 Like

Thank you all!! I appreciate all of the suggestions ! I love to plan these things out !