Post here when you update your UC!

Just did a big update. I mean, a big update. Only [name_f]Josepha[/name_f] [name_f]Ermentrude[/name_f] stayed.

I’ll create a topic about it later.

4 Likes

I added it when it finished, but I have a Supernatural inspired section. It’ll probably be up until I finish another show (so not for a while haha). Might change the quote at some point.

2 Likes

Added a potential combos section! Really small right now but it’s there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] changed [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Brook[/name_u] to [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]!

3 Likes

Switched [name_u]Florentine[/name_u] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] (for my great-great grandmother [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and great-grandfather [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]).

Trying out new middles for [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] because [name_m]Anatole[/name_m] felt a bit too War & [name_u]Peace[/name_u].

3 Likes

Added a couple new names to the bunch, not sure if I’ll keep them there or not

2 Likes

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] Wilderose are :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Swapped [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Quill[/name_u] for [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Updated… again… today

2 Likes

Added the fact that I’m bi (I’ve known for a while) and that I’m genderfluid (I’ve known for about five minutes). No name updates (other than adding my own second name)!

3 Likes

Ooh I love your second name! :grin:

1 Like

Lots of changes! Added [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] to the section of names [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and I both love (how could I forget!), swapped [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] for [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], and added quite a few new combos!

6 Likes

Traded in my long-list for pairs instead! I’m trying to refine my style more! (:

2 Likes

I love your [name_u]Marion[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Much thanks! [name_u]Marion[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] absolutely has my heart. :heart:

2 Likes

Just added a section of winter combos! I’ve only done the girls so far but will update with the boys soon.

2 Likes

I added [name_m]Rhidian[/name_m] to my loose names and changed the name and pronouns to go along with my self-discovery

2 Likes

Swapped [name_f]April[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] for [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Arianell[/name_f]! The middle name might change though.

Edit: It’s Joy Winifred now, but I’m thinking I may do Joy Susannah and Heidi Winifred instead.

2 Likes

I’ve just watched [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] for the first time, and you’d better believe [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] is now on my list!

8 Likes

I added new regular combos and [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] combos!

1 Like