Post here when you update your UC!

It’s supposed to be [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] :relaxed: Thank you, though!

1 Like

okay cool! sorry about that haha. I like [name_f]Bridie[/name_f]! do you prn. [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] as “brih-dee” with the “i” sounding like the “i” British? (sort of rhyming with “pretty”?)

1 Like

No, like bride-ee

2 Likes

Oh! I like the vibes I get from that name! I imagine a very active and self-confident little one (: Spunky and unexpected, I can see why you like it! :blush:

2 Likes

Still looking for a new banner as I’ve had this one for a while and it’s a bit blurry, but here is my updated UC:

Special mentions:

@greyblue for Ophelie. I feel love with it as a middle name for Evaluna - it perfectly fits here and I’m so happy with it.

@Spoondrift for Annukka. She introduced me to this name and I couldn’t be more thankful!

@ellerbea for Denver. She introduced me to this name and I adopted my girl Denver combo, Denver Jane off of her. I thought it would be fun to make a boy combo, and I absolutely love Denver Hart.

@/everyone on my thread who helped me pick Agusta > Augusta. I love both, but it’s true that Agusta fits me so well.

@/mypartner for finally agreeing on Gunnar as a middle name for Caspian. Took forever, lol!

I also just realised something about my style – My style is the absolute bridge between “Nameberry favourites” and @Spoondrift’s style. Would Liss agree?

16 Likes

just changed to a the penderwicks inspired uc, since it’s one of my absolute favorite book series and just makes me feel so happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it’s just the names of the siblings with middles from my list that i thought would pair well.

here it is!

rosalind scout + skye eleanor + jane felicity + elizabeth daisy ‘batty’ + benjamin percy ‘ben’ + lydia nell

10 Likes

All of your combos are wonderful but I especially love this one :pleading_face: I’ve loved The Penderwicks since I was a kid and have always liked the idea of Batty as a family nickname for a little [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

3 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! What an honor :relaxed: (so sorry for not replying sooner btw; I’ve been quite busy)

I absolutely adore your names, they have such life and meaning behind them that is simply beautiful. :white_heart:

I wouldn’t call it an absolute bridge, though it is pretty close! — your style just feels… you!
It takes elements from multiple different styles & origins— not just mine and the Nameberry style— so overall, it doesn’t feel like a bridge between the two styles per se, moreso taking bits and pieces of different groups to create a beautiful, brand new, style. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Never posted in here before but it’s one of the rare times I have combos in my UC! These are names I feel like my SO and I would use and agree on. They’re all of our favorites combined.

:umbrella: [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] :umbrella: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] :umbrella: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Rex[/name_u] :umbrella: [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Axl[/name_m] [name_m]Ander[/name_m] :umbrella: [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] :umbrella: [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] :umbrella: [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :umbrella: [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] :umbrella:

11 Likes

I just edited my UC to add a link to my new listography. Being a name nerd for many, many years, I have “collected” many lists of names over the years, so I’m trying to go through and find some hidden gems that I think deserve more attention. Right now, I have lists for clunky/vintage names, names ending in -o, and surname inspired names. I also went ahead and just put my whole, personal long list for both boys and girls. I’ll be updating these lists as I come across new names, and adding more lists as inspiration strikes. Feel free to check it out if you’re interested! :orange_heart:

@Quilliza I know you just recently asked me about this on another thread, so I just wanted to make sure you saw this! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] name reversed! :blush:

4 Likes

i wanted a fresh look on my uc and changed around some of the middles :wink: let me know your thoughts if u’d like ! i added also:

summary

for the girls: tilda rosalie, lilja clementine, marieke honeybee, sofie adelaide, ines marigold, noa lilibet, mabel serafina & valentina poem (the last two i’m not so in love with - placeholder combos ? :sweat_smile:)

for the boys: pippin olivier, caspari lev, rafael sebastian, sacha rafferty & ilya timothy 🪴

10 Likes

SO vetoed [name_f]Libby[/name_f] (“too 90s”) :pensive: so I’ve replaced her with [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

I’m not feeling [name_u]Fable[/name_u] as much lately, but I haven’t found anything to replace her with… yet.

⋒ 𝒻𝒶𝒷𝓁ℯ . 𝒻𝓁ℴ𝓇𝒶 . 𝓁𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸 . 𝓅𝒾𝓅𝓅𝒶
➳ 𝒶𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 . 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓉 . 𝓈𝒶𝑔ℯ . 𝓈𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒶

7 Likes

fixed the imbalance in my uc by making it… more imbalanced.
switched and swapped so new sibsets are [name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] + [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Ned[/name_m] [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m], [name_f]Merryn[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] + [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]

10 Likes

added some combos!

in the event that UC’s aren’t loading

jane beatrice • frances evelyn • alice matilda

arthur valentine • laurence beck • hugo solomon

12 Likes

I love [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]! So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] UC now has the combos [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Solveig[/name_f], [name_u]Evangel[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] in it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I added some new boys to my UC - welcome [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m], and [name_m]Howie[/name_m] [name_u]Jack[/name_u]!

8 Likes

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], & [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m] are all perfection! :revolving_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

I filled with my UC with my favorite words names. Here’s the names:

Summary

[name_f]Apricity[/name_f] - [name_f]Bee[/name_f] - [name_f]Bijou[/name_f] - [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] - [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] - [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - [name_f]Briony[/name_f] - [name_f]Callalily[/name_f] - [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] - [name_f]Chamomile[/name_f] - [name_u]Ciel[/name_u] - [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - [name_f]Clover[/name_f] - [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] - [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] - [name_f]Darling[/name_f] - [name_u]Domino[/name_u] - [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - [name_u]Echo[/name_u] - [name_u]Ember[/name_u] - [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] - [name_f]Etoile[/name_f] - [name_u]Fable[/name_u] - [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] - [name_f]Holiday[/name_f] - [name_f]Honey[/name_f] - [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - [name_u]Irie[/name_u] - [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] - [name_u]Kitty[/name_u] - [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - [name_u]Lazuli[/name_u] - [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] - [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] - [name_u]Loveday[/name_u] - [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] - [name_u]Lux[/name_u] - [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] - [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] - [name_f]Mahogany[/name_f] - [name_f]Maple[/name_f] - [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] - [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] - [name_f]Olive[/name_f] - [name_f]Opal[/name_f] - [name_f]Petal[/name_f] - [name_f]Picotee[/name_f] - [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] - [name_f]Plum[/name_f] - [name_u]Poet[/name_u] - [name_f]Posy[/name_f] - [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] - [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] - [name_u]Rue[/name_u] - [name_u]Sable[/name_u] - [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] - [name_u]Scout[/name_u] - [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] - [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] - [name_u]Snow[/name_u] - [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] - [name_u]Story[/name_u] - [name_f]Tamarind[/name_f] - [name_f]Topaz[/name_f] - [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] - [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] - [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] - [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] - [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

[name_m]Alabaster[/name_m] - [name_m]Anthem[/name_m] - [name_u]Archer[/name_u] - [name_m]Aubade[/name_m] - [name_m]Bear[/name_m] - [name_u]Cerulean[/name_u] - [name_m]Colt[/name_m] - [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] - [name_u]Forest[/name_u] - [name_u]Fox[/name_u] - [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] - [name_m]Hart[/name_m] - [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] - [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] - [name_u]Jett[/name_u] - [name_m]Malachite[/name_m] - [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] - [name_m]Moss[/name_m] - [name_m]Obsidian[/name_m] - [name_u]Ode[/name_u] - [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] - [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] - [name_u]Quest[/name_u] - [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - [name_u]River[/name_u] - [name_u]Rogue[/name_u] - [name_m]Rush[/name_m] - [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] - [name_u]Stellar[/name_u] - [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] - [name_m]Stone[/name_m] - [name_m]Summit[/name_m] - [name_u]True[/name_u] - [name_u]Verse[/name_u] - [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

5 Likes