Post here when you update your UC!

They’re all so gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@rhodes2nowhere hii :)) we have two lovely signs :wink:

@hyacinth.bea aw thank you emma! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

odette lavender is so sweet :pleading_face:

3 Likes

i put some of my most favourite combos, and then some that are on my mind atm! :candle: :brown_heart:

if it won't load :))
          favourites! 

evangeline ruth • amelia melrose • daisy louisa
gwendolyn ivy • judith pearl • joanna willow

thomas james • jesse zachary • declan william
rafe alexander • shepherd finlay • rowan denis

combos i'm loving atm! 

theodore autumn • olivier sage • jory fielder
ila meadowlark • casper opaline • olive harriet

14 Likes

gorgeous :two_hearts:

3 Likes

thank you! :relaxed::white_heart:

completely agree! i know i’ve already expressed my love for this combo a few times, but i’m literally obsessed!!

2 Likes

aww my goodness thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I removed all my nameberry compromise nursery names (as gorgeous as they all were, they made my uc very long) and added my personal combos instead!

4 Likes

i suppose it‘s more than a uc update, but this felt like the right place to add it…

i got a new account, (previously @hannahwren) and i am so happy with it! i’ll be taking some time to find names that i really feel connected to before i add to my uc.

a special thank you to @Gia.berry and @Greyblue for helping me to realize this decision was right for me. :purple_heart:

21 Likes

I’m so glad you’re happy with it now! emeraldsea has such gorgeous imagery

1 Like

thank you so much, gia, that means a lot coming from you as your uc and entire aesthetic is darling! :purple_heart:

1 Like

This was a distinct phase I went through as a teenager! Definitely approve :wink:

1 Like

Aww you don’t need to add a credit to me on your UC/listography! We may or may not use it if we have a girl, but I don’t mind you keeping it on your list too. No credit required. :relaxed:

I made some new combos…

Summary

:sparkles: [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] - [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] - [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] - [name_u]Grady[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] :sparkles:

:sparkles: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] - [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] - [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] :sparkles:

12 Likes

added some new combos of mine!

eleanor joy, juniper liv, edith rory, antonia maisy, bea november (prn bay-uh), grace dorothea, tilda hero, juniper dawsey, truett sacha, rhett morgan, sawyer fitz, otis willow, oslo keats and jem oliver

current uc

scottish | teenberry

:butterfly: rosalind margot | nina july | eleanor joy | juniper liv | edith rory | antonia maisy | bea november | grace dorothea | tilda hero :butterfly:

:teddy_bear: hugo jess | juniper dawsey | truett sacha | rhett morgan | sawyer fitz | otis willow | oslo keats | jem oliver :teddy_bear:

15 Likes

i’ve added 366 plays since i’ve made that post ^^ glad you can sympathize!

1 Like

If you get tired of that, [name_f]Christine[/name_f] McVie has a couple of albums worth a listen.

1 Like

Added Lucia Giselle & Briar Keelan!

4 Likes

[name_f]Tilda[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] & [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Dawsey[/name_m] :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like