Post here when you update your UC!

@SofiaSweden - [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] are amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s not a lot, but I’ve added another combo, [name_f]Cleocharia[/name_f] [name_f]Merope[/name_f] Bluebird, to mine!

1 Like

I’m sorry.

1 Like

Finally decided on [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f]!

6 Likes

Updated my UC because I wanted to display some completely new names I’ve been thinking about!

2 Likes

Just updated! While I kept my trusty [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Canaan[/name_m] and [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], everything else is brand new! Super excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I added a Halloween section for this week

2 Likes

I changed a lot

Updated it for the first time yesterday but there totally should be more!

1 Like

I’m not quite as brave as you, but you have inspired my love for a lot of names!! [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]/Galilea would never be at the top of my list without your influence, so thank you!!:heart:

2 Likes

I LOVE [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :star_struck:

1 Like

I took [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] off my list (for now!)

1 Like

I added them back… :joy:

1 Like

I’ve finally made a UC! [name_f]My[/name_f] taste in names is kind of all over the place…

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I love [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]! (We have somewhat similar styles, so I like a lot of them! :blush:)

2 Likes

Thank you! Your names are stunning! I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]!

1 Like

I really love [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]!

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

Small update to my small UC :smile:

3 Likes

I just updated a day or so ago! I changed a few combos around and let go of some others.

3 Likes