Post here when you update your UC!

@rhodes2nowhere [name_f]My[/name_f] heart :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Changed some things up. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] are probably my favorite combos Iā€™ve come up with today.

2 Likes

I added a new UC (I had deleted my previous one), but knowing me itā€™ll be gone by [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] :rofl:

4 Likes

please tell me if i accidentally borrowed any combosā€“you know i love your names & your uc is always an inspiration!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, yes! (Of course I love it lol)

2 Likes

Thank you @futuremama! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@may.rose Nothing will top your [name_f]Anya[/name_f] combo but Iā€™m so glad you approve haha!

3 Likes

I condensed my UC a little bit. Itā€™s length was annoying me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I added [name_f]Ilsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u] to my UC as well as finally changing [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Sascha[/name_u] to [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Sascha[/name_u]. I think I have finally come to terms with the fact that [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] keeps rising in popularity more and more each year despite my prayers that it wonā€™t lol

7 Likes

Updated again and in love with them all. Not sure how Iā€™m going to narrow the lists.

3 Likes

Your style is amazing! I love so many of your names :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Stripped my UC down to just a few favorites. Hoping itā€™ll help me feel more inspired and less overwhelmed by combos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™ve saved my combo list of course!

7 Likes

Updated the whole thing, put my old favorites back in. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kurtis :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tentatively added Artemida [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] [name_f]Lucine[/name_f], though Iā€™m not entirely satisfied with [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f]ā€™s middle name.

3 Likes

I added [name_m]Corentin[/name_m] to my ā€œthinking aboutā€œ section

3 Likes

Ooh, I like that! Very regal and down-to-earth. (It reminds me of [name_m]Corwin[/name_m].)

Tentatively added two new combos.

3 Likes

Oooh I love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u]!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Ahhh! Youā€™re the first other [name_m]Kurtis[/name_m] lover Iā€™ve found! It really is so wonderful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like