Post here when you update your UC!

Changed my profile pic! If anyone vehemently objects, I will change it back.

7 Likes

No oneโ€™s gonna do that itโ€™s gorgeous :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank youuuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

After years in my top combos [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] has been replaced by [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Eilรญs[/name_f] โ€œBillieโ€

5 Likes

trying out the sibset idea, so sorted all my favourites into sibsets :relaxed: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Almost completely revamped my boys names with the exception of 3 names. Also added 4 new girls names to make the amount of names even. That was exhausting :sweat_smile::sleeping:

3 Likes

i also have the same-number-of-names compulsion which is difficult because i vacillate wildly between only liking girls names and only liking boys names! iโ€™m not sure if [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] is a new addition, but i love it ^^

3 Likes

Felt. And yes he is new thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

I revamped the entire UC, only [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] stayed. This is what I got now (oh, and I changed the quote)!

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž โ€œ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌโ€ - ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‹๐ข๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ โ€œ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌโ€ - ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐œ โ€œ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฒโ€ - ๐’๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐š ๐‹๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ โ€œ๐€๐ฌ๐กโ€ - ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ๐ซ โ€œ๐“๐ž๐๐๐ฒโ€ - ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ง ๐…๐š๐ซ๐š๐๐š๐ฒ โ€œ๐‘๐ฎ๐›๐ฒโ€ - ๐“๐จ๐›๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ โ€œ๐“๐จ๐›๐ฒโ€ - ๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ€œ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโ€ - ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ž๐ข ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ โ€œ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒโ€ - ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ โ€œ๐๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒโ€ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐…๐จ๐ฑ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โ€œ๐€๐๐๐ฒโ€

๐“๐š๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐…๐ž๐ซ๐ง โ€œ๐“๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฒโ€ - ๐€๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž - ๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž โ€œ๐‰๐จโ€ - ๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ญ โ€œ๐„๐ฏ๐ข๐žโ€ - ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐›๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ โ€œ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒโ€ - ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž โ€œ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅโ€ - ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š ๐‹๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž๐šโ€ - ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ค๐š ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐ง โ€œ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐šโ€ - ๐€๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€œ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒโ€ - ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ€œ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐šโ€

๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—โ€™๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šžโ€™๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐šž๐š™.

8 Likes

FRANK AUGUST !! literally just so perfect :heart_eyes:
and anya ferelith too !! :cherry_blossom::star2::love_letter:

ellory, this is so lovely :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! :sob: Iโ€™m pretty obsessed with him too! Finally found a middle for him

1 Like

Redid my entire UC! Scrapped most of my old combos, did some rearranging with others, and streamlined the list.

Putting the spotlight on new combos: [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f], Liliette [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Rune[/name_u], [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Ludvig[/name_m] [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] and [name_m]Einar[/name_m] Tobias!!

7 Likes

Replaced [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

A user card without [name_f]Josepha[/name_f] [name_f]Ermentrude[/name_f]

10 Likes

took everything out and added some names iโ€™ve been thinking about recently! obviously i still have my list, but it feels nice to change things up!

15 Likes

trying to think of my uc as more dynamic and less static so hello sibsets (I only posted about them in the quick poll thread two times, Iโ€™m very proud of my decisiveness)

8 Likes

Made some swaps:
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] โ€”โ€”> [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] โ€”โ€”> [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]
Also added new bullet points/symbols for my name dividers

8 Likes

I added [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Antigone[/name_f]! I love her

10 Likes

Added [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] to my :star: section!

6 Likes

stripped down from sibsets to individual names. also swapped around the lists because iโ€™m questioning the usability of nickname-names for boys and really liking double-barrel names for girls!

5 Likes