Post here when you update your UC!

added jerome august, louella skipper, frances enola, and virginia starlie!

6 Likes

Not really a UC update, but I changed my name on here :eyes:

13 Likes

i changed it up quite a bit :upside_down_face: still trying to find my perfect max combo :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I added the adopted sets [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], & [name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

Got rid of [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]Othello[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] & [name_m]Plato[/name_m] [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] (up for adoption) and will likely get rid of [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Argus[/name_m] [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m] as well (I had an indoor plant named [name_m]Argus[/name_m] for 2 years at one time)…

2 Likes

Done a wee bit of shimmying so I can have more combos on there but the biggest change has been updating my future kids combos! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Blithe[/name_f] have been there for yonks and, though they are more likely to be The Names when time comes, I’m just so in love with [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Michelangelo[/name_m] and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] [name_f]Selkie[/name_f] atm that I felt it was time to promote them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

as per my combo of the day post, i’ve added persephone elodia blossom!

7 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: sorry, I read your post wrong & thought that [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] was part of a separate combo :joy: [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Elodia[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] is very pretty too!

1 Like

i’m not sure which i like better honestly !!! elodia blossom has its own lovely charm too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much!

1 Like

Added [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] :wilted_flower::cloud:

8 Likes

the latest member of my usercard is [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she’s the first combo in my usercard to hold personal meaning !!

7 Likes

[name_m]Ned[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is now [name_m]Ned[/name_m] Willows :herb::mountain:

5 Likes

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] Lavendel is now [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :leaves: :cherry_blossom:

(in [name_m]Dutch[/name_m], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is pronounced vee-o-let instead of veye-o-let)

2 Likes

I’ve slimmed mine right down to the 5 girls combos I’m loving right now, and my current top 7 boys names. :arrow_down:

I’m not keeping boys combos right now because the middle name is almost definitely going to be [name_u]Robin[/name_u] :bird:

agnes lou ↠ arden blythe ↠ esmé olivia ↠ ivy clémence ↠ rose finch
august ↠ hugo ↠ jago ↠ kit ↠ sage ↠ sasha ↠ theodore

10 Likes

Added [name_f]Viatrix[/name_f] Atlantica [name_u]Blue[/name_u], Azuline [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Selkie[/name_f], & [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u].

I replaced the previous combos with new ones that I will (hopefully) like for a much longer time.

cleared my uc again. gosh why am i so indecisive

now i just have my lovely little clare alma rain :crescent_moon: :love_letter: and a new sibset

agatha and eulalie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes