Potential Future Children :/

So. I’m no where near having children, but I have bizarre urges to name my potential future children. O.o I figure it’s a good idea, as I’ve heard pregnant women can go insane with naming, so it’s good to have names beforehand. I also like to have names for the little ones I dream about…

I’m weird. o.O

Anyways.

I recently decided I needed to change my potential future children’s names, as my girl name seems to have gone the way of popular television, and I’ve decided that the boy name I loved was too biblical.

For those curious, my previous names were [name]Aria[/name] [name]Simone[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] d’Artagnan.

So far, in my quest to find the perfect name for my potential future children, I’ve come to the conclusion that I love the name [name]Amity[/name] for a girl.

Full names could be [name]Amity[/name] [name]Skye[/name] or [name]Amity[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

However, I’ll have to leave the state before giving birth, as the next town over is [name]Amity[/name]. Sigh.

As for my potential future son, I’ve narrowed the names down to three first names: [name]Irving[/name], [name]Odin[/name], and [name]Soren[/name].

I’m not really sure what I should do for middle names. :confused: I like names that are more unique, yet, still pretty. Well, I suppose “pleasing” is a better word, as boys aren’t “supposed” to be “pretty.” I like having nice aesthetics in a name.

As [name]Soren[/name] is kinda popular compared to the other two names, I think it’s middle name mate should be more… obscure.

Idunno. What do you more experienced naming people think? If you want to compare the names to a last name, mine’s Cook, however, I don’t plan on keeping that name, unless I never ever ever get married, in which case, I’ll probably make up an awesome sounding last name for my child and I (nothing TOO outlandish, though).