Potential Sibset-Thoughts?

I think I’m spending too much time thinking about names. [name]Callista[/name] popped into my head while I was doing dishes (random much?) and I started thinking about middle names. That wasn’t enough, apparently, because I started thinking about possible sibling names. This is what I’ve come up with:

[name]Callista[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name] [name]Francis[/name]

What do you think? Could you imagine four siblings having these names? [name]Do[/name] they sound okay together? And any comments about the names themselves would be nice. Thanks!

I love them all but [name]Tristan[/name] [name]Francis[/name], because I’m not at all a fan of [name]Tristan[/name]. The others are beautiful, though! [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Julius[/name] [name]Edmund[/name]

They’re all gorgeous except [name]Tristan[/name] sounds too trendy next to the others. I think the middle name [name]Francis[/name] would make a great first name.

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name], and:

[name]Francis[/name] [name]Edward[/name]/[name]Edwin[/name]/[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I don’t love [name]Tristan[/name] as much as I love the other three, and I do wish it wasn’t so trendy. I love the suggestion of [name]Francis[/name] [name]Edward[/name]. [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is great too. I’ve also thought about [name]Wyatt[/name], but it’s even more popular than [name]Tristan[/name] and I worry that it’s even trendier. WDYT?