Prairie

I love [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]! It is sweet and fresh. From your list, I love [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]. I first heard this as a name in the early 00s when I met a family with a baby girl named [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] Wildflower [name_f]Moon[/name_f]. Very whimsical, they were the sweetest :slight_smile:

I am also watching the OA, so yes that was my first thought. second thought was [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] from sesame [name_m]Street[/name_m], then little house on the [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]. Those aren’t bad associations. Lots of people use names from shows.

As far as combos, sorry not a fan of [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] because they feel like placeholders to me. Of course, I’ve been told I’m bold…I don’t tone down a middle name to make others happy. I do like your other combos, and whoever suggested [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is amazing!! [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] is not for everyone, but neither is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. If you like it, use it.

I really don’t get the love for this name. The only thing it reminds me of are [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] dogs. They are adorable creatures but I wouldn’t name my daughter that. I know that [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]'s are also fields but that doesn’t make it more appealing to me.

Is that even a name?