Predict Kylie Jenner's new baby's name!

I would assume there is already a topic about this, but I thought we could open this conversation back up!
What are your top guesses for baby #2 for Kylie/little sibling to Stormi?

I could see Coast or Tempest!

ps. my heart goes out to everyone affected at astroworld❤️

4 Likes

I imagine that before the absolutely disastrous Astroworld tragedy this year, she may have been considering “Astro” as a name.

Her taste (so far) feels like off-brand [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] names for girls. Here are my guesses:

[name_f]Girl[/name_f]:
Blush
Wayvi
Sparkli
[name_f]Angelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Petal[/name_f]
Moxi

Boy:
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
Savage
[name_u]Harbor[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_m]Sargent[/name_m]
[name_u]Sylver[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top guesses are what it WONT be. I would say whatever the names of the victims are of the recent astroworld tragedy will likely be vetoed. I don’t know many specific names but just know that would likely be something to consider

1 Like

Maybe [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] , [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] and [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] would be adorable together

Hail/Hale boy maybe?
[name_f]Girl[/name_f] something as equally as garish.

[name_f]My[/name_f] guess would be:

[name_u]Gale[/name_u]
[name_f]Spirit[/name_f]
Rain/Rayne
[name_f]Sunni[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]

I can see [name_f]Sunni[/name_f] (girl) and [name_m]Frosti[/name_m] (boy).
I personally can see something a bit twee. [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] is variant of [name_u]Storm[/name_u], but in twee style so I think she will gravitate towards twee names

[name_f]Stormi[/name_f] &
[name_f]Faerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_f]Honey[/name_f]
Trippi (b)
Stoni (b)
[name_f]Starri[/name_f]
Babi
Whimsi
[name_f]Stori[/name_f]
Snowi
Piki

I think she will surprise us. [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] does feel very tacky, but maybe she isn’t tacky.

1 Like

my guess is safari, especially after her baby showers pictures with the giraffe theme!

4 Likes

oh, that’s interesting and something I can definitely see.

I’ve heard a lot of speculation that the little boy’s name is [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. This is really different to what I expected! Looking forward to the announcement :slight_smile: Such lovely news for [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] and family.

2 Likes

Selfishly, I hope not! That’s my eldest son’s middle and I’d rather it stayed under the radar. But it is a lovely name :cupid:

4 Likes

I agree with your idea of [name_u]Coast[/name_u], I could definitely see it. [name_f]My[/name_f] main guesses are [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], Wave, [name_u]Cloud[/name_u], or [name_m]Tide[/name_m] if they stick with a nature theme, but I’ll throw out a few more just for fun.

[name_u]Bay[/name_u]
[name_m]Thorn[/name_m]
[name_m]Rush[/name_m]
[name_u]Canyon[/name_u]
[name_u]Sea[/name_u]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] (I know it’s a girl name and she had a boy, but she said at one point she loved this name and for some reason I could just see them using it. Esp since he’s born in Feb)
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] (same thing)
[name_u]Wild[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] :heart:

6 Likes

i really love that name. i’m a little surprised since that’s more out there then stormi but it’s cute

2 Likes

Sooo… he’s already been born but he’s going to change from [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] to…?

I think maybe [name_u]Jack[/name_u]? I kinda heard that on the youtube video [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] uploaded, but if we’re going for vibes I wanna say…

[name_u]Cloud[/name_u]
[name_u]Tempest[/name_u]
[name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] (way to common though)
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] (same as River)
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_u]Miracle[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]

1 Like

I’m really surprised they still haven’t announced their son’s name!

3 Likes

I’d love to know! I’ve heard rumours about [name_m]Knight[/name_m] and I think that would be very cool (and very them).

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve heard the same about [name_m]Knight[/name_m]. It’s a bit ‘stormy night’ with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], but I think that’s why it would suit them (North [name_u]West[/name_u] sort of vibes).

I thought they might announce it after [name_f]Tammy[/name_f] revealed her baby’s name given the whole [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] debacle, but still no news.

1 Like