☀️ predict our compromise baby’s name!

Flora, Hugo, Lucy, & Pippa are about to become big siblings again! Charlie (@marigold.solstice) and I thought it would be fun for you all to try to guess what name we’ve chosen for our fifth child — like celebrity baby name predictions!

This child, a girl, joins siblings Flora Melancholy Nocturne, Hugo Nonchalant Somerled, Lucy Firefly Daydream, & Pippa Crestfallen Lullaby. Their birth announcements are linked below, for a little background on the naming process for our older children:

Flora
Hugo
Lucy
Pippa

Good luck guessing & have fun :grin:

Edit: birth announcement has now been posted! Thanks for playing!

3 Likes

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for firsts

i know you two very well, and i’m shocked if you didn’t do that :grin::joy:

3 Likes

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] was a contender for [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] & Midsummer & [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u] were considered for middles so maybe…

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] Midsummer
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Serenade[/name_f]

2 Likes

These are unlikely to be right, but I’m just going with ‘what I’d use based on the sibs if you asked for suggestions’ :grin:

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Benevolent[/name_m] [name_u]Vision[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Navigator[/name_m] [name_f]Serenade[/name_f]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]Cello[/name_m]
[name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Cascade[/name_f] Storyteller
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Scholastica[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Skylark[/name_u] Melodious

2 Likes

Firsts:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - It does fit the vibe of your sibset, though might be rhymey with [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] - If you would want to continue the five-letter theme…

I am throwing [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] & [name_u]Esme[/name_u] out there as other probable options.

Middles:

Midsummer - You listed it in Lucy’s birth announcement as one of the other middles you were contesting

[name_u]Cypress[/name_u]

[name_m]Petrichor[/name_m]

Virescent - You mentioned that you wanted to continue the theme of having words that could never be thought of as names

Constellation

[name_m]Astronomy[/name_m]

[name_u]Moonglade[/name_u]

[name_u]September[/name_u], [name_f]Celestial[/name_f], Prose, [name_f]Vendetta[/name_f], Orbit are some of my other suggestions.

Excited to see what names you actually choose!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, cute. :smiling_face: Another girl!

I’ll guess [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Midsummer [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] 🫶🏼

2 Likes

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Mourning[/name_f] [name_f]Magenta[/name_f] :sparkles:

2 Likes