Predict Rihannas baby

What do you think [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] would name her baby? I think it’s a girl, and I would love to see a goddess name, maybe [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f].

4 Likes

I would love to see [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] (or my own suggestion: Artemis) on Rihanna’s daughter if she has a girl. Personally, I feel like she would go for a name that is unique yet not of the [name_f]Kulture[/name_f], [name_u]Royalty[/name_u] or [name_u]Future[/name_u] (like other musicians) territory.

Maybe it could start from R, since both A$AP [name_u]Rocky[/name_u] (Rakim Athelaston Mayers) and Rihanna’s (Robyn Rihanna) names start with an R. She might have [name_f]Clara[/name_f] or [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] (or variants) as names since they are her grandparents. She also named a foundation in their name. Reports also suggest that they want to honor their roots/heritage, [name_u]Harlem[/name_u] and Barbados respectively. I like [name_f]Runa[/name_f], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f].

If it’s a girl, I also suspect [name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f]. [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] has a tattoo of [name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f]. She also has a tattoo of [name_f]Isis[/name_f], but Isadora/Isidore would be a better name than [name_f]Isis[/name_f] (based on connotations). [name_u]Harlem[/name_u] is speculated. i can also see them using [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], [name_f]Astra[/name_f], Lapis/Lazuli, [name_f]Amalfi[/name_f], [name_f]Thais[/name_f] or [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f].

A$AP’s brother was named [name_u]Ricky[/name_u], so maybe something in honor of him? Another reason to use an R name. [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] or [name_u]Virgil[/name_u]?

Only time will tell what they will choose.

6 Likes

Ella…Ella…Ella…

3 Likes

Ayy…Ayy…Ayy

2 Likes

This would just be perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I agree with [name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f] as an option, I also think [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] would work!

2 Likes

Everyone thought that it would be a girl :grin:
What are your predictions for the boy?

[name_m]Rakim[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe [name_m]Lion[/name_m]? :lion:

I think something like [name_m]Knight[/name_m] or maybe something like [name_u]Steel[/name_u]? Something out there in that sort of way

On the latest episode of the duexmoi’s podcast “deux u” it was said that his name allegedly might be [Rizza], spelled either [name_f]Riza[/name_f] or Rza

1 Like