Predict The Labrant Fam’s New Baby Girl’s Name!

I just found out that the gender of [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] Labrant’s fourth baby is a…

GIRL!!! (Congratulations!)

They already have [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Posie[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u], and [name_u]Zealand[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m].

What do you think they would name their baby girl?

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] guess is [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]

3 Likes

I could definitely see them with a Lila/Lilah/Lyla/Lylah, a [name_u]Lyric[/name_u], or a [name_u]Saylor[/name_u].
I could also see…
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
Ravyn/Raven
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
Winter/Wynter
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
Lyla/Lilah/Lila/Lylah
[name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (nn Tilly)
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

1 Like

If feel like they will either go for a very cutesy name or something a bit more contemporary, but not completely one of a kind.

Cutesy Names:
Gigi
Vivi - maybe either Violet or Vivienne
Birdie
Bonnie

Contemporary:
Lyra
Olympia

Ohhh I love this !

My guesses are
Harper
Willa
Gigi
Millie
Malia
Aurora

2 Likes

i’m guessing bella madison, rylie chantelle or elsie madison.

I recall them saying, particularly with [name_f]Posie[/name_f] and [name_u]Zealand[/name_u], that they prefer unique names. And, from what I can tell, unique takes on a whole new level in southern [name_u]California[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] was right on trend, and so with [name_f]Posie[/name_f] and [name_u]Zealand[/name_u] they were going for names that would be just as modern while yet unheard of – without sounding completely made up. So I think that’s the same basic criteria they’ll go for here. I also predict they’ll stick with the single-syllable middle name pattern.

Here are my ideas for a girl name that would fit their style:
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] (I could also see Arlo…)
[name_u]Nori[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] or [name_u]Romy[/name_u]

For a middle name, I could see maybe something cool like Blair(e) or something nature-y like [name_u]Lark[/name_u].

I could probably guess better if they give us the first letter of the name, but for now, those are the ideas I have. But they’ll probably come up with the most unexpected and creative name. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Their style seems to be very modern, with a “classic” (not sure if [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] is a classic) middle name, or at least a one-syllable last name. I also don’t know if it’s on purpose that both girls have an R mn, but I’m going with it haha

Based on this, I’d say:
[name_f]Mallorie[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_u]Harlow[/name_u] (I don’t think this is going to be it, but it’s a fun guess)
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]

I’d be surprised if [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Peighcheque #4 isn’t named [name_f]Honey[/name_f]. [name_m]Colon[/name_m] has a tattoo reading “honey.”, and he and Satannah both commented that they liked the name on [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] Robertson’s post about her baby girl [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u].

1 Like

I agree that their style is very modern! I would say that they tend to pick names that are either rare or uncommon but definitely trendy.

I like the suggestions of [name_f]Honey[/name_f], [name_u]Indie[/name_u], and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. Some ideas that I came up with for them were:

Saylor/Sailor
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_f]Vada[/name_f]
[name_f]Nixie[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Anniston[/name_f]
[name_f]Tinsley[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]
[name_f]Aida[/name_f]

they want a unique name like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], [name_f]Novalee[/name_f] or something like that!

I second [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] from a previous poster!

Other guesses:
Zaeleigh
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Chanel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]

[name_u]Halo[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. I think they will definitely go for something connected to religion as it’s so important to them and I think this could fit

4 Likes

@blueangel Spot on! That’s her name!

1 Like

i will be gloating about this for the rest of my life :joy:

2 Likes