Pregnancy Acne!

I’m in my first trimester, and my acne is out of control!! I’ve always had acne prone skin but I feel like it’s so bad right now! Does anyone have suggestions on what to do to help it? [name_m]Can[/name_m] I go to a dermatologist while pregnant? I’m embarrassed by how my skin looks, and I need to do something with it.

I had acne with two of my pregnancies (it always happens when I’m carrying girls, so the old wives tale “Girls steal your beauty” is very true for me. LOL). I used apple cider vinegar and it worked wonders. I would apply it to the broken out areas using a cottonball, wait a minute, then wash it off. If it was particularly bad, I wouldn’t even bother with the washing off. Worked great for me both pregnancies. They also make gummies of it that you can find in the vitamin section.

1 Like

Hi.

I’ve always suffered from acne and it flared up really bad in my first trimester.

I just continued to wash with warm water daily and use Clearasil face wipes and lotion once a day.

You’ll be pleased to know that for me it cleared up mid second trimester and now I’ve just gone into my third trimester my skin is looking better than it has for years! I think the pregnancy glow might finally have found me :joy:

:crossed_fingers:t3: You have the same experience.

1 Like