Pregnant friend

One of my best friends is due in july and having a baby girl.
These are the names on her short list. Feedback is appreciated.

last name will be [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name]

Millania [name]Reign[/name] ([name]Mila[/name] or [name]Millie[/name] )
[name]Gia[/name] [name]Laine[/name]
[name]Gianna[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Gia[/name] )
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Reign[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Sophie[/name])
Sillah [name]Jae[/name]

Open for suggestions, she changes her mind almost daily. Thanks!

Millania [name]Reign[/name] ([name]Mila[/name] or [name]Millie[/name] ) - I love the Milania spelling a lot better. Millania is just too heavy. I love the nicknames of [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Millie[/name]! Other ways to get there: [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Milena[/name], Ludmilla, [name]Millicent[/name], [name]Mildred[/name], [name]Melanie[/name], [name]Miller[/name].
[name]Gia[/name] [name]Laine[/name] - Not fond of [name]Gia[/name]. But that’s just me.
[name]Gianna[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Gia[/name]) - See above.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Reign[/name] - I love [name]Maggie[/name], but it’s quite sloppy to just put the nickname down on the birth certificate. She can practically choose any other M name and call her [name]Maggie[/name]. [name]Margaret[/name] is the most accepted.
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Sophie[/name]) - [name]Love[/name]! Although, [name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name] is just really popular.
Sillah [name]Jae[/name] - Sillah? Like silly? Why not [name]Selah[/name] (means “rock” in Hebrew), [name]Stella[/name], [name]Sylvia[/name]? [name]Jae[/name] is really trashy. Sorry.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Millania [name]Reign[/name] ([name]Mila[/name] or [name]Millie[/name] ) - This name looks made up. It should be [name]Melania[/name] which I think would go better with the two surnames. I just can’t imagine giving a girl the name [name]Millie[/name] [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name] (reminds me of [name]Ronald[/name] [name]McDonald[/name]!). I think you should tell your friend to stay away from [name]Millie[/name] names altogether!
[name]Gia[/name] [name]Laine[/name] - Very trendy to me. Not a fan.
[name]Gianna[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Gia[/name]) - See above.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Reign[/name] - Sounds like [name]Rod[/name] [name]Stewart[/name]'s song [name]Maggie[/name] [name]May[/name]! It needs a proper name.
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Sophie[/name]) - The name is nice but the popularity would be an issue for me. Maybe she doesn’t care or lives in any area where [name]Sophia[/name] is not heard very often. This is probably her best choice as far as flow and beauty!
Sillah [name]Jae[/name] - [name]Silly[/name] [name]Jae[/name] [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name]. No, tell her not to go there!
I do hope your friend DOES change her mind or just chooses [name]Sophia[/name]!

last name will be [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name]

Millania [name]Reign[/name] ([name]Mila[/name] or [name]Millie[/name] )- I think [name]Mila[/name] & [name]Millie[/name] are adorable, Millania does feel a little heavy, with the double l’s it reminds me of millenial, or millenia… maybe consider Milania as pp suggested or [name]Melania[/name]? Though I should mention [name]Millie[/name] [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name] is slightly sing-songy, doesn’t really bother me, but it might bother some…
[name]Gia[/name] [name]Laine[/name]- I love [name]Gia[/name] but I think I prefer it as a nn, though it can stand alone
[name]Gianna[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Gia[/name] )- I would prefer this over [name]Gia[/name] itself but that’s just me…
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Reign[/name]- I think [name]Maggie[/name] is cute and can work as a stand alone name, the middle name is a little unusual, but I think parents should have somewhat free reign when it comes to the middle name…
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Laine[/name] ([name]Sophie[/name])- Gorgeous name, very popular but if they don’t mind neither do I
Sillah [name]Jae[/name]- This one seems out of place with all her other choices, really the first thing that popped into my mind was ‘silly’ as the pp suggested if she spelt it [name]Selah[/name] it would eliminate that association if that’s how she’s pronouncing it…

Some other suggestions…

[name]Abrial[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Ayla[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Carina[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Delphia[/name]
[name]Elidi[/name]
[name]Genoa[/name]
Kesa
[name]Naia[/name]
[name]Roxane[/name]
[name]Vivia[/name]
[name]Vienna[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

from those choices, i’d definitely go with [name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name].

I also agree that [name]Sophia[/name] works best with the surname [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name]

I really only like Milania [name]Mack[/name]-[name]Emory[/name], with [name]Mila[/name] as the nickname. It’s pretty! But I think [name]Mila[/name] as a given name is even better. Alliteration doesn’t bother me though.