Pregnant with #6 needing name advice!!!

Please help! I “like” our list but I don’t love any particular name. Our children are: [name_m]Asher[/name_m], Jaella, [name_u]Salem[/name_u], Adalai, and [name_m]Titus[/name_m]. What do you think flows the best for our fourth boy. Any suggestions?

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]- protector of wealth

[name_m]Roland[/name_m]-famous

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] -praised

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]- great warrior

[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] - dove

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] - red haired

[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] - listening

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]- a pledge

Henrick- ruler of their home

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]- his Gift

[name_m]Jarret[/name_m]-brave

I absolutely love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] on a boy! It’s wonderful. Maybe a little close to [name_u]Salem[/name_u], though? I don’t know how you feel about that.
I also like:
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Jarrett[/name_m] and Henrick as well but you’ve only used Biblical names this far so I don’t feel like they fit as well as another Biblical name.

I like [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is also sweet. [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m] come in next for me. Suggestions…[name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Cabot[/name_m], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m].

I like
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]- protector of wealth
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]-famous
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] -praised
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]- great warrior

I think [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] (which also means dove) is nicer than [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], and [name_m]Callum[/name_m] (dove again) is nicer than either, personally.

Other ideas:
[name_m]Saul[/name_m] - “prayed for,” “asked for”
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] - “angel, messenger”
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] - “belonging to the L-rd”
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - “laughter”
[name_m]Eli[/name_m] - “ascension”
[name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] - “raised up by G-d”

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] seems like the best fit with his brothers.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] or [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]!

Thanks everyone! My husband loves [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], but I think Giligan when I hear it and worry its too “nerdy”. Your votes ar helping! :slight_smile: