pregnant???

I have a question I’m hoping some of you could answer for me. Me and hubby have been ttc#2 for about 6 months now and I have been having slight off and on cramps for two weeks now but my breast are not swollen and sore like they should be.they are always sore a week before my period is due and my period is due in 3 days. Has anyone else had this problem and ended up being pregnant.?

Only way to be sure is to take a test. [name_f]Every[/name_f] woman and every pregnancy is different. Go to Dollar Tree and stock up on $1 tests for situations such as these.

thank you. I took one 5 days ago and it was a BFN which was im sure way to soon anyways (very anxious,(sp)) I will try again in a few days. [name_m]Just[/name_m] been stressed cause I have had a miscarriage in the past and really hoping to never go thru that again.

It’s nerve-wracking isn’t it? You’ll drive yourself crazy trying to decipher all the signs. I had zero symptoms before my BFP, so sometimes a lack of the usual signs could mean good news, but it’s maddeningly hard to predict and different for everyone. Good luck though!