Presley

We don’t know if we are having a boy or girl but I’m really liking [name_u]Presley[/name_u] for a girl.
I have a daughter named Adlee and a son named [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]. Opinions on [name_u]Presley[/name_u]?

I also like the name [name_u]Teegan[/name_u]

I find [name_u]Presley[/name_u] feels very masculine - I kind of like it as a boy name but I wouldn’t use it on a girl, personally. I also don’t think I’d use another name that ends in the “lee” sound if, like you, I already had a child whose name ended in that sound. [name_u]Teegan[/name_u] feels like a better fit [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I like both [name_u]Presley[/name_u] and [name_u]Teegan[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Teegan[/name_u] is a better fit with your other children’s names. [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] and [name_u]Presley[/name_u] are both surnames that start with P so you’d be leaving once child out of the theme if you chose it.

I think [name_u]Presley[/name_u] is cute for a girl! But I do like [name_u]Teegan[/name_u], too! However, Adlee and [name_u]Teegan[/name_u] may be too matchy.

In my opinion, this name is way too Southern, and honestly a little tacky. Sorry :frowning:

I think [name_u]Presley[/name_u] could work for either gender. I think of [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] when I hear it.
It seems like a prettier alternative to [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], and it works well with the sibling names, which I quite like.

I do like both [name_u]Presley[/name_u] and [name_u]Teegan[/name_u], but I don’t know how well they’d work with Adlee and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]. [name_u]Teegan[/name_u] may be a bit too matchy spelling-wise, if you’re worried about that. You could try Perennia, [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or [name_f]Paviana[/name_f], perhaps?

[name_u]Presley[/name_u] fits the style of your other kids’ names, but I’d avoid having both girls end in the lee sound. [name_u]Teegan[/name_u] fits well. If the ‘ee’ in both girls’ names feels like too much, use the [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] spelling.

It sound like you like last-name but not clunky names. If [name_u]Presley[/name_u] and [name_u]Teegan[/name_u] aren’t the one, try:
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Tierney[/name_u]

Honestly? I detest the trend of using masculine names on girls so I would have to say "no.’’