Pretty and unique names

So I wanted a long lovely name for my daughter, but I think I may stick to short, but I can’t decide. I was thinking:
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Arwen[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Gaia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] (guy-uh)
[name]Maia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Rhea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Asha[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

But, then again I love
[name]Athena[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Althea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
Adonelia [name]Marie[/name]

And for the meaning, Freyja [name]Evelyn[/name] ([name]Frey[/name]-uh) is a fertility goddess, and [name]Evelyn[/name] means long-awaited.

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Arwen[/name] and [name]Athena[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] are very nice choices.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Gaia[/name], [name]Asha[/name], and Freyja. Two syllables isn’t too short, and three isn’t too long, so I wouldn’t worry about the long/short debate. You like what you like. [name]Long[/name] names can be shorted (nicknames).

[name]Even[/name] though all of the top ones have firsts that are short, they have a fussy feel to me because they seem like they’d have pronunciation and spelling issues. I do like the sound of [name]Thea[/name] [name]Arwen[/name] and [name]Rhea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] though

I prefer [name]Athena[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Althea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - you could use [name]Thea[/name] for either of them as a nn and they feel both more simple and more substantial.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Althea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]! You could always use the nn [name]Thea[/name].

From your list, I like [name]Maia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Athena[/name] [name]Catherine[/name].

My first thought was [name]Althea[/name] Jospehine nn [name]Thea[/name] :slight_smile: you get to use a long name and a short one

Thank you all. I love [name]Althea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], it has the different first name I’m looking for but it’s still grounded with [name]Josephine[/name]. I also like [name]Atalia[/name] and [name]Eulalia[/name], but I wonder if they are too much…?

As a person with the name [name]Freya[/name], please don’t spell it Freyja! It’s hazzle enough having to spell it as mine is :stuck_out_tongue:

OTher than that I really like [name]Maia[/name], [name]Asha[/name] (especielly the meaning!) & [name]Athena[/name]!

I absolutely love [name]Thea[/name] [name]Arwen[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]… absolutely. love. I wish I came up with that! I really also like [name]Asha[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], beautiful!

Attalia is on my list, so personally I don’t think it’s too much. I was thinking [name]Tali[/name] for a nickname. [name]Eulalia[/name] used to be on my list for several reasons, one of them being the meaning, and another reason being [name]Lali[/name] as a nickname, but I decided I didn’t like it as much as my top 5. Personally, I like them both more than [name]Althea[/name], but that’s just me. They’re all fine names. I would just figure out which one means the most to you.