Primrose and ???

[name]Hi[/name], my name is [name]Victoria[/name] and I have a daughter who will be one on [name]December[/name] 30, 2010 named [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. My husband, [name]Jake[/name] and I are expecting our second child. We want a name that fits with [name]Rosie[/name]'s name.

What do you think of [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Lily[/name]? It was our second choice for [name]Rosie[/name] and we still love it.

We are open to pretty much anything and suggestions are most definetly welcome!

Thanks so much!

• [name]Victoria[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Rosie[/name] and baby. :slight_smile:

[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is very pretty! Would u use the nn ana or annie?

I think [name]Anastasia[/name] and [name]Primrose[/name] are a good match, and [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is a good combination. I think [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] would be cute.

I like [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] together, but not [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name]…

Suggestions: [name]Primrose[/name] and…
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Henrietta[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Gardenia[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name]

I also think [name]Jane[/name] might be a nice middle name, to honour [name]Jake[/name]?

Thanks for the feedback!

We have decided that if the baby is a boy his name is going to be [name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Thomas[/name] is [name]Jake[/name]'s middle name and his father’s first name.

I love the suggestion of [name]Jessamine[/name]! I’ll have to see what [name]Jake[/name] thinks.

[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is beautiful! and a great sibset, because you’re continuing the flower theme in a subtle way.

[name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Ana[/name] sounds really cute btw xx :slight_smile:

With [name]Anastasia[/name] you could you use the nn [name]Tansy[/name]!!!

I am new here but I think [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] are beautiful together!

[name]Rosie[/name] is adorable and [name]Anna[/name] would sound perfect with it.

I also know a little girl named [name]Anastasia[/name], who is called [name]Tasia[/name] (tay- zsha). I think [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Tasia[/name] would be cute also.

:slight_smile: tiara