Primrose, Lyra and Jasmine?

The name [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] popped into my head this morning and I can’t let it go! It feels so perfect to me!

But I’m not sure if [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] lives up to [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]!

We’d call her either [name_u]Jazz[/name_u], [name_m]Jazzy[/name_m] (our favorite so far), [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], or [name_f]Mina[/name_f]. I’ve only met 1 [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] before, and I think [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] sound good together.

If [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] does live up to her sisters’ names, could you guys maybe give us a few middle name ideas? Our only combos so far are [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Lynx[/name_m].

Edit: Does the name Seraphina Jasmine work? Or Jasmine Seraphine?

I love [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]! Here are some ideas:
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Amory[/name_u]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Britta[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] feels a little too similar to [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] for me, they’re both flowers, and their both have S, M and I somewhere in the middle. Normally this would just be lovely, but I think since you have [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] as well, I would imagine she’d feel left out. I know I did when my sister and brother both had short, modern sounding names and mine was longer, clunkier and more dated.

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] is nice, but I still think a first name with as many as or fewer letters than [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] would make a better sibset with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

Wow! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] & [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] ”

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] are lovely. I have never met the first and have only met my cat I name [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

But I have taught dozens of Jasmines and have to say the name feels very stale to me and not up to the beauty of the other two.

I do love [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f], [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], [name_f]Jessamina[/name_f], and [name_f]Jessamyn[/name_f] though.

To be honest, I feel like out of the three the one that sticks out the most is [name_f]Primrose[/name_f].
I think [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] is lovely.

I adore [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]!! Here’s a few similar (for some reason the BL starting middle names sound so good with [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]!) for inspirtion!

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Blakely[/name_u]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Blanca[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this help!

I love [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]! I think it goes beautifully with the names of your other girls. I like [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] as combos. I personally like middles that end with “-a” with [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], so here are some ideas:

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Leona[/name_f]

Also:
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] makes for a cute sibset! Fits better than [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], in my opinion. :slight_smile:

I know a [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], and she goes by [name_m]Jas[/name_m] or Jasi.

I think the name [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] is lovely, and goes really well with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]!

I also love @silversky109’s suggestion of ‘[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]’ :slight_smile:

Also:
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]