Primrose vs Rose?

What’s your favourite combination…
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Oryang
or
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] Oryang
Really interested to know : )

A little background my boyfriend late mother was [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Oyella [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but went by [name_f]Rose[/name_f] so [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would honour her as would [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] means pearl I thought that was lovely way of honouring her. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] was my late grandmother’s name. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is just a name I love! The surname is Ugandan pronounced ori yang and the nickname for both would be [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] as I love that nickname.

Thank you

Personally I prefer [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], it just has a bit more zest imo! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” would still be a lovely honour name considering she went by [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

I absolutely love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I think that [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is sweet & kind of quirky, but I’d go with [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just a solid classic.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I think that both are stunning and that you can’t go wrong either way, but I like the flow of [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] better, which was ultimately what the decision came down to for me because they are both so lovely.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

I really like both, but between the two combinations, I prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. One name for his family, one for yours, one you love.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite name ever, such a classic! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is beautiful. I do like [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] also, but I think I always have the “prim and proper” connotation which is not necessarily a bad one. If you want a longer version, have you considered [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], Rosabella, or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]? All very beautiful as well but my vote would be for [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is delightful

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is so sweet and elegant! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a nice classic and I like it, but [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is definitely more interesting.

Another vote for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. A gorgeous choice.

I love [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! It is a lovely combo.