Princess Names?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’m looking for unusual, pretty names that would suit a princess, or any [name_u]Royal[/name_u] female. For example, three of the names I have so far are [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_u]Bay[/name_u], and Everleigh. Thanks for the help!

Are you looking for names that a real-life royal family would use, or just names that sound princessy? [name_u]Royal[/name_u] families tend to stick to very traditional names, so [name_u]Bay[/name_u] and [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] would be unlikely names for real-life princesses.

For real-life royal names, I recommend looking at the [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Name Thread here on Nameberry.

I’m not sure I’d consider those to be [name_u]Royal[/name_u] names, but I love [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f]! [name_u]Royal[/name_u] or not :slight_smile:

I personally think [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is a very royal/princessy name that I also really love :slight_smile:

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
Lysandra
[name_f]Faustina[/name_f]

Amaryllis
Andromeda
Apollonia
Aquila
Aster
Astra
Astraea
Autumn
Bellicent
Bellatrix
Belphoebe
Briar Rose
Campanula
Cassiopeia
Celestia
Celestine
Cosima
Delphinia
Dorothea
Elowen
Fable
Fauna
Fawn
Fiammetta
Guinevere
Henrietta
Illyria
Iridessa
Isolde
Lark
Lavender
Lilac
Lumina
Lux
Madrigal
Maple
Meadow
Minerva
Morgana
Opal
Ostara
Philippa
Philomena
Pomona
Primrose
Rhiannon
Saffron
Skylark
Snow
Spring
Theodora
Thomasina
Ursula
Vespera
Whimsy
Winter

I don’t know if any of these are what you’re looking for, but I hope it helps!

I second the suggestions of Aurelia, Aurora, Ilaria, Giselle, Seraphina, Genevieve, Anastasia, and Faustina.

Thank you for the pretty names!

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t mean real-life royal names, like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I just wanted fun, pretty, and unique names that sound ‘princessy’ enough for a story I’m writing.