Priscilla (middle names starting with M and R please!)

We have decided on [name]Priscilla[/name] as a first name if the first baby we have is a girl. We want 2 middle names and they have to start with an M and an R, and in that order to honor DH’s mother. What are the most beautiful combo’s you can come up with for [name]Priscilla[/name] M_______ R______?
Last name is [name]Johnson[/name]. I want a name that sounds beautiful, elegant, sophisticated, and feminine.

Thank you so much for any help I can get! :smiley:

[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Roux[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Reeve[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Margot[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Monet[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Marlow[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Rhea[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name] Radha
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Melisande[/name] [name]Rosa[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Roberta[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Rosanna[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]

Or any variation of the above names! Lol. I like the 3-2-1, 3-3-2 and 3-1-3 syllable patterns most so that’s what I went with but try saying some different combos out loud and see what works best! I didn’t want to repeat names in different combinations so I tried not to because I thought you could mix and match yourself, but I personally think something like [name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be stunning! I just put the classic [name]Rose[/name] with the more surnamey [name]Monet[/name] and the unisex [name]Reeve[/name] with the vintage [name]Mabel[/name] to try and give the combinations some balance - if that makes any sense?

[name]Hope[/name] that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks ljandrl!
Unfortunately DH has decided that he wants to go back to using either [name]Marcia[/name] or [name]Rae[/name] in the name. The M R initials just won’t do. So, it looks like we are back to the drawing board! Thanks for all your help so far with this!