Private Name Lists!

Hello! I used to be a regular on Nameberry but then, two years ago, my Family’s life fell apart and we are only now starting to pick up the pieces. I recently came back on to Nameberry to come back to my “safe space” but everything has changed totally!! I cannot find ANY of my Name Lists, and some of them had very unique Names I ONLY had saved on Nameberry and can’t remember how to spell etc! I am panicking!! Please tell me where my private Name Lists went? No one wrote to me telling me that they would be taken away!! :sob:

I’m very sorry to hear about your recent struggles.

Your name lists will still be there in your account: www.nameberry.com/account

1 Like

:bouquet:Dear [name_f]Katinka[/name_f],

Thank you so much for your kindness and also the link. Most unfortunately I have been trying it periodically for two days but cannot get it to work on my mobile! :sweat: When I get a spare moment I will try on my computer. Thankfully I managed to remember two of my favourites which I was desperately looking for: [name_f]Yaretzi[/name_f] and [name_f]Nayeli[/name_f]!

Many thanks,

Sarah/Mumma [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]! :sunflower:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that!

It could be worth clearing your cookies and cache in case there’s something in there preventing this from loading. No users have reported losing any names from their lists since we made the switch several months ago, so I’m confident they’ll still be there if we can get you in.