Prompt + Blurb 🍂

a title and blurb spin-off!

what’s different (it’s simple!)

instead of giving a title for the next poster, you give a creative prompt!

prompt ideas:

1. include these words in your blurb: “…”
  2. your blurb has this theme: “…”
  3. your main character “…”
  4. the first word of your blurb is “…” and the last word is “…”

or anything else you can think of!

first prompt:

include these words in your blurb: “i can’t! i’m in the middle of a road…”

1 Like

After a falling out with her sister [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] hadn’t heard from her in over five years. Until a strange package winds up her doorstep from [name_f]Mary[/name_f] with a tape recorder inside. “I can’t! I’m in the middle of a road,” was the only thing on it. Within a few minutes [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] realizes it’s a cry for help in their childhood secret language.

As she stumbles upon more clues and more people who knew her sister, [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] starts to wonder if she ever really knew [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. A startling find leaves [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] reeling and as her life starts to crumble she knows finding [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is the only hope to set things right.

Next: the first word is ‘Roses’ and the last word is ‘hope’.

2 Likes

Our Sticky Note

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
[name_f]Believe[/name_f] it or not…

A year ago, [name_f]Posie[/name_f] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] would have liked to say that the last line said “I hate you.” But since the bottom of the sticky note was wet and smudged, she couldn’t say for sure. All she knew was that it was [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] Quinn’s handwriting, and she would die if she was seen in public within a ten foot radius of the school geek.

But over the summer, everything about [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] changed. He cut his hair, changed his wardrobe, got contacts… and evidently found a face wash that worked. Suddenly all the girls in school were after [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], but the only thing he would say to them was “The sticky note remains.”

[name_m]Just[/name_m] when [name_f]Posie[/name_f] was about to work up the courage to give in, her parents got divorced. All in a moment, [name_f]Posie[/name_f] was moved to a new home and a new school five hundred miles away.

Despite the distance, [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] and [name_f]Posie[/name_f] are determined to rewrite the stars and frame that sticky note. There’s always hope.

Next: MC’s name is Tumble

1 Like