Pronunciation/Spelling for Annika

Which do you prefer-

[name_f]ANN[/name_f]-nik-a
Or
AWN-nik-a?

If AWN-nik-a, do you like the spelling Onnika, or stick with [name_f]Annika[/name_f]?

I typically say AWN-nick-a, and I prefer to spell it [name_f]Annika[/name_f] either way.
I feel like [name_f]Anika[/name_f] may be pronounced as either [name_f]ANN[/name_f]-ick-a Or ah-KNEE-ka.
I like both pronunciations but prefer the Awe sound.
[name_u]Love[/name_u] this name.

I would say [name_f]Ann[/name_f]-ick-a.

I say it [name_m]AH[/name_m]-nick-a. I don’t know if it is the most popular pronunciatuon, but is pronounced that way where I live

I prefer [name_f]Anika[/name_f] prn [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-nih-kuh. I think [name_f]Annika[/name_f] is most likely to be said [name_f]Ann[/name_f]-ih-kuh. I don’t think I have ever heard someone pronounce it with a long E sound in the middle.

I think [name_f]Annika[/name_f] is the best spelling of this name and it should be pronounced [name_m]AH[/name_m]-nee-kah.

I know an [name_f]Annika[/name_f], and she pronounces it [name_m]AH[/name_m]-nih-ka (like [name_f]Annie[/name_f] with ‘car’ on the end). I also like the spelling [name_f]Anika[/name_f], pronounced the same way.

I met an [name_f]Annika[/name_f] from Norway who pronounces her name as [name_m]AH[/name_m]-nee-kah
It’s a lovely name