Proud to announce the birth of... I also need help!

I am proud to announce the birth of my baby girl, ”va [name]Natalia[/name].
[name]Born[/name] 10/15 @ 5:20am, weighing 7lbs. 9oz. 21.5 inches long.
She has lots of long, thick, black hair, and beautiful light olive skin, just like her daddy and I do.

I wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful help in choosing her name. You gave me the confidence to go with my heart. She was named after the lovely ”va Gabor.

I have a quick question for you about her name (as long as I’m already posting, lol).

I am trying to decide what pet name to call her. Since ”va ([name]Ava[/name]) is so common, I want to be able to call her something that will set her apart, even though she will mostly go by ”va. I want this to be a nickname that she can have people call her if she chooses. I can’t call her [name]Natalia[/name] because my name is [name]Natalie[/name].

Here are the possiblities:
[name]Evie[/name] (EE-vee) - is the connection between [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Evie[/name] too far, even though [name]Ava[/name] is spelled [name]Eva[/name]? I’ve always liked [name]Evie[/name], and almost named her [name]Eve[/name] so I could call her [name]Evie[/name]. I’m not sure if I like [name]Evie[/name] or [name]Vivi[/name] better.

[name]Vivi[/name] - I really like this, but want opinions. Is associated too strongly with [name]Vivienne[/name]? I have a great aunt [name]Vivian[/name] who is still alive, and I’m not sure if my family would like it if I called ”va, [name]Vivi[/name] - but I do think this is absolutely adorable.

[name]Avi[/name] ([name]AH[/name]-vee) - I like this a lot also, but don’t know if it sounds pretty or feminine, considering it is a traditional male name. Also, I am not sure if it is nickname material, as it sounds like it is competing with her real name.

[name]ZsaZsa[/name] - my mom called her this before she was born, since she didn’t know what her name was going to be. I thought the coincidence was great since ”va Gabor’s sister was [name]ZsaZsa[/name] Gabor. I think it is so exotic, fun, and beautiful, but it may be a bit too much, though.

My vote goes to [name]Vivi[/name] (I don’t think people will be confused that her name isn’t [name]Vivienne[/name]), or to the fabulous [name]ZsaZsa[/name] (which I don’t think would be too much, as it would just be a nickname and if she felt it was too much for her when she is older, she can always go be [name]Eva[/name] outside of the family).

[name]ZsaZsa[/name] is my personaly favourite of the two.

[name]Evie[/name] and [name]Avi[/name] are both nice names, but are so close to [name]Eva[/name] that I feel like, yes, they would be almost competing with her full name.

Congratulations on your baby girl!
[name]Auburn[/name]