Joke name: Psydnhee

Thoughts on the name? I’m not revealing mine, I may just be on here to laugh, I may actually like it.

[name_f]Awesome[/name_f] and original! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Interesting. I prefer simply [name_u]Sydney[/name_u].

1 Like

I think it’s bjklsusi!

1 Like

I’m more of [name_f]Psyche[/name_f] person myself.

10 Likes

Psydnee is the most perfect name ever! (But in all seriousness, @choupette, I actually like [name_f]Psyche[/name_f], it’s my favorite story in Greek mythology)

2 Likes

Wonderfully interesting! [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] does seem a little more intuitive but Psydnhee is a great alternative.

(:joy: oh my gosh)

1 Like

[name_m]Way[/name_m] too confusing

1 Like

It sounds like it could be a type of snake native to [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u] lol.

1 Like

Sounds… ridiculous

1 Like

Oh wait it’s a joke I just got that…

It’s perfect, especially with my [name_m]Archie[/name_m]-[name_u]Lee[/name_u] as a middle!

2 Likes

If you are, please don’ t do this again. This is a part of the forums for people looking for advice on girls names, not to joke or be rude about names. Whatever your opinions are keep the jokes for the bng or the everything but names threads, ok?

8 Likes

If this is a joke, it may be more suited to the Nameberry memes thread! This part of the forum is for sincere feedback.

8 Likes

I agree with @EJpuddlejumper and @almostactually. You can only post jokes in certain threads. So, watch where you post because you don’t want to cause confusion or be flagged for it :wink:

Edit: I changed the title of this thread to show that it’s a joke.

7 Likes