Puppy brother for Leon

Hello all. We are getting our Great [name_u]Dane[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] a little puppy brother. He is a gray merle Great [name_u]Dane[/name_u]. Which name do you think pairs best with [name_m]Leon[/name_m]?

Puppy Name
  • Leon & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
  • Leon & [name_u]Miles[/name_u]
  • Leon & [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
  • Leon & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
  • Leon & [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

0 voters

4 Likes

Hi there.

I love the name [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] for a dog, & it’s great w/Leon. That picture is just the cutest!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: [name_f]My[/name_f] 40lb Pittie/Boarder [name_f]Collie[/name_f] mix, [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] (pictured in my profile picture) would love to meet your babies. She’s a bit hit or miss when it comes to liking other dogs, but she has a thing for Great Danes. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time she’s ever met one, she’s fallen quickly in love & wouldn’t give up playing with them. Not sure why! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw he’s so cute! He looks like a [name_u]Theo[/name_u] to me!

Adorable!! [name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].

Soooo cute to me he looks like an [name_m]Otis[/name_m] I know it’s not in your names though.

@anon25197097 I thought about [name_m]Otis[/name_m] but once Danes are no longer puppies they look very regal so I cut it off the list. Here is a photo of our 2 year old [name_m]Leon[/name_m].

1 Like

He is so handsome :white_heart:

1 Like

Just adorable! I think [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] feel like handsome big boy names so they get my vote.

1 Like

He’s here and we named him [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

1 Like