Puppy name help with pic!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Would love votes on a name for our new puppy. She’s a chocolate cockapoo. Our other dog is [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

[name_f]Libby[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]

3 Likes

I love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] for her. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] would be adorable!! :heart: she is such a sweetheart!

I vote [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] (but I also love Luna) :heart: I love her!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She’s so cute! I vote [name_f]Oona[/name_f]

Oh, she is just :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are my thoguhts-

Libby-Even though in general this isn’t my favorite for a human…she totally looks like a [name_f]Libby[/name_f]. What a sweetheart. [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] w/Sadie. It’s easy & sounds like a good dog name, but isn’t too expected as a dog name either.

Maggie-I like this too, but it’s a little less interesting than [name_f]Libby[/name_f]. And she almost seems too gentle to be a [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] feels more spunky. I’m just gathering this from the pic. I guess she could be spunky!

Oona-This is my favorite. It’s the most unique & she totally looks like a little [name_f]Oona[/name_f]. So precious!

Luna-Oh, I don’t know. I hate to be too negative, but this is basically every dog’s name. I think maybe [name_f]Lula[/name_f] would be fun & a bit more interesting.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MichelleM This is almost exactly where I am at with the names! Except I’m afraid [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is too “out there” so I’m leaning towards [name_f]Libby[/name_f].

Thanks for your input!

1 Like

She looks like a [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] to me! :brown_heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Oona[/name_f] but I’m not sure I’m seeing it for her. [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is cute too, and lovely with [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

Agree there are a million doggy Lunas at the moment.

Oh I love Luna! But to be a bit different, what about Luella, Lavender, Lilo, Lumi, Luz, Lux, or Lunaria?

She looks a lot like one of my childhood dogs, we had named her Lilo :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

1 Like

she’s so cute! i think Luna and Maggie fit her really well (:

Congrats! She’s adorable!

I love [name_f]Oona[/name_f]! I think it suits her. I know you mentioned concern that [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is “too out there,” but I don’t think it’s unheard of, and I think that’s the beauty of dog names: You can easily choose a name you might not give a child for a pet.

The other names you’re thinking of are cute too. After [name_f]Oona[/name_f], I would probably pick [name_f]Libby[/name_f], then [name_f]Luna[/name_f], then [name_f]Maggie[/name_f].

I think she looks just like a Libby! It is really cute and lively, and is a more unusual choice!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] for her!

I vote for [name_f]Oona[/name_f]!

Maggie!!

[name_f]Libby[/name_f]! It’s slightly less common and really cute, just like your adorable dog.

Libby!! We had a dog named [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and she was the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, my. She is SO cute. Gorgeous!!

I think she’d be a beautiful Maggie, though I also really love the unexpected, beautiful choice of Oona!

So adorable! She looks like a [name_f]Libby[/name_f] to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me she looks just like a [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. I also adore [name_f]Luna[/name_f] but don’t think it suits her quite as much.
Ps. She is absolutely adorable.