Quads--what do you think?

I met quads yesterday–first time for me! I know lots of triplets but this was the first family of quads. There names were [name]Harper[/name], [name]Marlowe[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name]. What do you all think? I like the names–except [name]Fletcher[/name]–but I’m not sure if they are too matchy or out there.

That seems like an ok sibset. I’m not crazy about [name]Harper[/name] or [name]Fletcher[/name], but the names work well together even though 3 of them have the same ending. I’m curious about the genders though. [name]Fletcher[/name] I assume is a boy but the others can go either way.

[name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name] were boys. [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name], girls. I didn’t even really notice the endings but you’re right of course–I wonder how [name]Marlowe[/name] feels about that!

I forgot to add that they had 2 other children, [name]Paisley[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name].

None of the names are really my style–well, I kind of like but wouldn’t use [name]Harper[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Marlo[/name]–but they do seem stylistically similar.

I think they do seem to go well together. For what its worth I assumed that [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] were girls and [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name] were boys right away :slight_smile: I actually really like [name]Fletcher[/name]! I also like [name]Marlo[/name] (spelled like this though). I wouldn’t use any of them, but I get the sib-set vibe, if you know what I mean! :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually dont really like [name]Marlowe[/name] at all! i might feel different if it was spelt [name]Marlow[/name], but meh im not too fond of it at all and same goes for [name]Fletcher[/name].

[name]Harper[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name] and [name]MARLOWE[/name]??? Who is going to feel like the odd quad out in this sibset? The three occupational names are too matchy in my opinion. They also have [name]Paisley[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]. I guess they don’t like traditional male and female names so instead they chose surnames. Not my taste at all!

I like the names but wouldn’t use them. I thought they were either all boys or all girls b/c with neutral names like those, I would have gone super girly for the girls or super classic for the boys. [name]Harper[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], and [name]Marlowe[/name] could be girls. [name]Fletcher[/name] is more of a stretch. I like [name]Paisley[/name] too, not [name]Beckett[/name].

I don’t think [name]Marlowe[/name] is an odd one out at all. It’s within the same style as the other three, imo. Same “naming catagory” if you get what I mean. I didn’t even notice that the three had the same ending until the poster pointed it out.

I don’t think [name]Marlowe[/name] is an odd one out at all. It’s within the same style as the other three, imo. Same “naming catagory” if you get what I mean. I didn’t even notice that the three had the same ending until the poster pointed it out.