Question about the name Owen?

My husband just mentioned that he likes the name [name]Owen[/name] for our little boy. My other son is [name]Easton[/name]. Here are my questions:
[name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Owen[/name]?
Is it too popular?
Does it sound good with [name]Easton[/name]?
Would you choose [name]William[/name] or [name]Charles[/name] as the mn?
[name]Do[/name] you like it better than [name]Liam[/name], [name]Jett[/name], [name]Finn[/name] or [name]Micah[/name]?

Thanks for your input!!!

I like [name]Owen[/name]. It’s ranked fifty-eight on the SSA charts and has jumped 300 spaces in a decade. I think it’s going to go higher. Still, it’s a solid, nice name. I like it better than your other choices.

I like [name]Owen[/name]! :slight_smile:
Its a tad matchy with [name]Easton[/name], but nothing terrible. I suggest saying the two names together outloud a bunch of times to see if it trips you up. (My tongue fumbles a bit with the two names…)

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Owen[/name], and I think it goes very nicely with [name]Easton[/name]. I also like [name]Liam[/name], but I think [name]Owen[/name] is not as popular, which is a good thing. [name]Owen[/name] [name]William[/name] is Great!

I love the name [name]Owen[/name] despite its popularity. It goes with [name]Easton[/name], and I prefer [name]Owen[/name] [name]Charles[/name] to [name]Owen[/name] [name]William[/name], because although I do prefer [name]William[/name] to [name]Charles[/name], [name]Owen[/name] [name]Charles[/name] flows better, [name]Owen[/name] and [name]William[/name] are quite similar sounding.

[name]Love[/name] your [name]Owen[/name] [name]William[/name] combo

I think that [name]Owen[/name] is a nice name, but be aware that it is pretty popular. I think it sounds a little to matchy with [name]Easton[/name]. I like all your other options, especially [name]Micah[/name].

[name]Owen[/name] is a lovely name…not too popular yet as well.
[name]Owen[/name] and Easten is a nice brother sibset too.

[name]Hi[/name] MamaG,

I love the name [name]Owen[/name]. Yes, it’s popular, but I think it’s such a solid name. [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] sound a bit similar to be because of the N endings, but (like [name]Rica[/name] said), if you can say them together without getting tongue-tied, that’s all that matters!

Between [name]William[/name] and [name]Charles[/name], I’ll go with [name]Owen[/name] [name]Charles[/name], because [name]Owen[/name] and [name]William[/name] have similar ending sounds to me and sound W heavy together.

[name]Liam[/name]: I love [name]Liam[/name], and think it’s great with your last name!

[name]Micah[/name]: I love it, but [name]Micah[/name] Kutcher is hard for me to say, and I can better see the others with [name]Easton[/name].

[name]Finn[/name]: I think it’s wonderful, and I love it with [name]Easton[/name]

[name]Jett[/name]: I can’t see [name]Jett[/name] on an adult like I can [name]Owen[/name], [name]Finn[/name], or [name]Liam[/name] ([name]Micah[/name], too), but I can see it with [name]Easton[/name].

You may also like [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Ronan[/name], [name]Roman[/name], [name]Coleman[/name], or [name]Lowell[/name].

Take care! :slight_smile: