Questioning one of my combos! 😕

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Alexander Dante : 27 (63%)
  • Alexander Constantine: 16 (37%)

I voted for [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name]. I’d never thought of [name]Dante[/name] in the middle and really like how it sounds. I think [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] is quite a long name for a little boy.

I like both, but the I love the flow of [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name].

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] has great flow. [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] is alot of syllables :confused:

Thanks for the responses for far! We don’t really care about how many syllables or how many letters really, but flow and the way the names sound together are important.:slight_smile: I appreciate you guys taking the time to respond.

Keep it coming guys!

I like the name [name]Dante[/name] but for some reason when i read the poll i immediately voted for [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name]… it think it has great flow… and long names have never bothered me… it total (first middle and last) my name has 13 syllables… no one ever uses anything but 5 of those syllables!

Edited for privacy.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] so I cannot vote against it. [name]Both[/name] combinations are great but I really love [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for continueing to respond girls! @saracita00 – We thought about the Ts too, but then decided that we loved both names so much we didn’t care. We’re not going to be saying their whole names all the time. Also, @backtomyroots – 13 syllables, goodness :slight_smile: i agree with you though. They’ll only ever say [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Xander[/name], [name]Lex[/name] or maybe he’ll want to be [name]Dante[/name], but they’ll never use his full name very often.

See, this is the issue. I see a lot of good in both names. Keep going ladies.

Loves! :slight_smile:

Despite the length, I picked [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name]. I feel like I kind of trip over the “d” sounds in the full name since the syllables are right next to each other. I love [name]Dante[/name], though!

I like both of these combos a lot (especially [name]Dante[/name] in the middle, it’s on my list of middle potentials). [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] strikes me as being very Greek, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But in the end, I picked [name]Dante[/name] (no surprise there).

I like [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name]. I don’t know any Constantines but I do know 2 Dantes, so [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] seems more original.

lol [name]Every[/name] loves [name]Dante[/name] and in the last half, everyone loves [name]Constantine[/name]. I agree @teacherma, it’s very Greek, but that’s a good thing for us. We wanted at least 1 Greek name in each combo. :slight_smile:

Looks [name]Dante[/name] is winning. I’ll leave the poll up another day and see what happens.

I prefer [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name]. Sounds rather noble and handsome without being too pretentious. Also, the d’s between [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Dante[/name] throw the flow off for me, which puts me off quite a bit.

I was going to vote [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] until I saw your last name- In my opinion, [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] flows better. But both are awesome names.

While I prefer [name]Constantine[/name] (and absolutely love the quirkiness of [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name]!), I think [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] flows a bit better, both on its own and with your surname. [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is really handsome!

Good luck!

I chose [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though it’s pretty long when paired with your surname, [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] has a much better flow than [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], IMHO.