Questions about Farrah & June

Ok, so one of my favorite names ever since I found out I was pregnant with my first child has been [name]Farrah[/name]. There’s just one problem: our last name rhymes with Fawcett. [name]Do[/name] you think it’s a problem?

Another question I have is in regards to a middle name for [name]June[/name]. I find this name fitting for a little girl with some spunk or a little girl who is shy and reserved. My husband and I are horse people and we actually met during college competing in college rodeo. Our son, [name]Casper[/name] [name]Jones[/name], [name]IMO[/name] has somewhat of a “cowboy” name without being too obvious like [name]Dallas[/name], [name]Dakota[/name], or [name]Wyatt[/name]. We would like to find a name for a girl that is similar. Very fitting for a cowgirl but not too over the top, in case she doesn’t want to do the same things her dad and I do. What do you think of [name]June[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name] or [name]June[/name] [name]Wilder[/name]?

Sorry if I rambled :slight_smile:

I think [name]Farrah[/name] (insert last name that rhymes with Fawcett) would not be the best choice. What about [name]June[/name] [name]Farrah[/name]? [name]June[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name] is gorgeous!

I wouldn’t do [name]Farrah[/name] with your last name. I think [name]June[/name] is a precious name, and has a bit of a country western vibe, courtesy of Mrs. [name]Carter[/name] [name]Cash[/name]. [name]June[/name] [name]Wilder[/name] is a great name, but I [name]DO[/name] hear [name]Gene[/name] [name]Wilder[/name] when I say it.

[name]Farrah[/name] does not work well with your last name and does not have the cowboy feel. I love [name]June[/name], way better choice. [name]Wilder[/name] is fine. What about [name]Loretta[/name] or [name]Magnolia[/name]? I get the cowgirl vibe from those names.

Ditto [name]Farrah[/name] not working with your last name. [name]June[/name] is fantastic! The way you talk about it is the same way I feel about it, what a great name. I agree with PP about [name]Gene[/name] [name]Wilder[/name], though that’s not necessarily a bad thing (I love him!) and I bet a lot of people have never even heard of him. I do love [name]Wilder[/name] though and it’s really cool for a girl. I kind of love [name]June[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name]! Reminds me of [name]June[/name] [name]Cash[/name] (though she never went by that, right? So maybe it’s just me), though, haha, but that’s definitely a good thing! I think [name]June[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name] is pretty much amazing with [name]Casper[/name] [name]Jones[/name]. However, if you plan to have more children, they may be too matchy.

I will try to find some cowgirl names later on! I love your style! Hmm, do you like [name]Faye[/name]? Not exactly western, but sort of has that subtle vibe to me. To me it has the same feeling as [name]June[/name], but the F of [name]Farrah[/name]! Plus it’s awesome with [name]Casper[/name].