Question's about naming our triplets, yes triplets!!!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
Last week i posted my lists of names for our twins, however 5 days ago i had a call from the doctor wanting me to have another ultrasound as they had looked over my last one and seen something unexpected, i went in and had my ultrasound and it showed exactly what the doctor thought, that we are pregnant with triplets!!
I am really excited obviously and i wanted to ask a few questions about naming them and see what you think.

We would like to give them 2 middle names, do you think its too much, triplets with 3 names each?
Also, do think it will matter if on or two of them have family names and the other doesn’t?
Does it matter if 2 of their names start with the letter and the other doesn’t?
And finally what do you think of my sibsets of names so far:
3 boys: [name]Jack[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name]
2 boys and 1 girl: [name]Jack[/name], [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name]
2 girls and 1 boy: [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]
3 girls: [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]
We haven’t had time to think middle names yet :slight_smile:
Also, i really like ruby, but is it bad to have ruby and scarlett, 2 shades of red (hubby says YES)?
Thanks in advance!
[name]Love[/name] [name]Grace[/name] xx

First off, wow! TRIPLETS! That’s amazing! Congratulations!

Second! 3 names per triplet does seem much. But I suppose if you don’t plan on using your favorite names ever after having 3 on the first pregnancy, feel free to take advantage of this time! Haha.

I love [name]Jack[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Charlie[/name]. They’re all great classic names!
[name]Jack[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], and [name]Lacey[/name] look like they’re a good match.
[name]Lacey[/name], [name]Sienna[/name], and [name]Jack[/name]? [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] don’t sound the same, so it sounds fine. [name]Sienna[/name], name-wise looks a little out of place with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] (in regards to spelling: [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] each have “ac”).
Hehe, I just noticed that [name]Jack[/name] has 1 syllable, [name]Lacey[/name] has 2, and [name]Sienna[/name] have 3. In that case, I think it’s kind of cool how they connect.
[name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name] have that “ss” sound connection. And as I’ve said, [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name] have that “ac” thing going for them.

So indirectly, [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name] are connected too :slight_smile:

And the all-female triplet sibset ([name]Lacey[/name], [name]Sienna[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name]) share that “ss” sound too. It makes sense to me in that way. Although, I would be bothered that [name]Lacey[/name] is the only name in the triplet sibset, that doesn’t start with an “S.”

On another note, I just realized that your name is [name]Grace[/name]! :stuck_out_tongue: Now I think it’s especially cute that you’ve got [name]Lacey[/name] in your list. :slight_smile:

PS. Putting [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] together in a sibset does feel like too much red going on.

I love them all, except [name]Sienna[/name]. Congragulations on the triplets!