Questions!!

Ur name…
Ur age range… 15-20, 20-25, 25-30, 30-35, 40-45, 45-50, 50+
ur kids ages, and names

THANKS!!

X0X, [name]MADDIE[/name]

My name: [name]Jacquelyn[/name] but go by [name]Jackie[/name]
Age [name]Range[/name]: 25-30
Kids Ages & Names: [name]Ava[/name] [name]Grace[/name]- Age 3, [name]Baby[/name] Girl # 2 due in [name]April[/name] 2012 name undecided :slight_smile:

content removed

[name]Isabel[/name]
Age [name]Range[/name] - below 15
Kids - none

Guys - this is a troll account. Please don’t feed into it.

First she claimed to have a daughter named [name]Aria[/name].
Then she said she had children named Averik and [name]Shayla[/name], but was adopting a little girl named [name]Arabella[/name] (who’s name she was going to change to [name]Isabella[/name]).
Then she said she was already the aunty of a children named [name]Arabella[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name].
And she’s repetitively asking the names and ages of people on this site.

And she keeps posting things like ‘Dogs rule’ and ‘I love [name]One[/name] Direction’. Doesn’t exactly scream ‘responsible-and-mature-parent’, does it now?

[My use of the word ‘she’ is based purely on assumption].

I’m reporting her to [name]Pam[/name] now, this is getting out of hand.
I hope nobody responds to her!

This is NOT a troll account. My name is [name]Madeline[/name], I have 1 daughter. Now, I did not post anything like dogs rule, i love one direction, and I do like 1D, but nothin’s wrong with that. I am only in my early twenties, so i see nothing wrong with that. And I do have a daughter. All this commotion over [name]Aria[/name]/[name]Arabella[/name]/[name]Isabella[/name] is bcuz was adopting a little girl, (Ih ave her now) and her birth name was [name]Arabella[/name], which happens to be the name of my niece. So I had to change her name, and I was gonna go with [name]Isabella[/name], but then I changed my mind again, and now she is [name]Aria[/name].And I never said I already have Averik & [name]Shayla[/name], they are due in [name]May[/name] month. This is the first time I asked this question, anad it’s for a survey. And the only reason I asked for ages is bcuz I can tell which names were popular in what years.