quick pick!

See the results of this poll: quick, pick!

Respondents: 78 (This poll is closed)

• Alice : 30 (38%)
  • Alexandra : 14 (18%)
  • Rosalie : 31 (40%)
  • Katie: 3 (4%)

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are my strong favourites, and I also like [name_f]Katie[/name_f].

I like all except [name_f]Katie[/name_f].

I didn’t catch your original post, but these are all great names!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]–All the [name_f]Alice[/name_f]'s I know (real or fictitious) are curious, ingenious, often quirky folk.
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]–Seems both strong and sweet, though maybe slightly frillier/sweeter.
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]–Strong women are named [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]! I’d cut this one if you’re not a huge fan of the nicknames though ([name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] spring to mind).
[name_f]Katie[/name_f]–Prefer [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (so strong and classic!) over [name_f]Katie[/name_f], but if you want her to be called just [name_f]Katie[/name_f], I’d skip [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].

My favourite is [name_f]Katie[/name_f]!! [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] would be a close second and I also like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]:).

I voted [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! Timeless and traditional :slight_smile:

I was stuck between [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] but I chose [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! I think all of them are nice names but I am not a fan of [name_f]Katie[/name_f], I don’t mind it as a nickname for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]/[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] but I am not huge on [name_f]Katie[/name_f] as a stand alone name.

All beautiful, but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a favorite.

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is a strong second though.

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is gorgeous! My second favourite is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] but I prefer [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] as it has some cute nicknames and it’s less heard of.

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] a very close second.

I would use [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] instead of just [name_f]Katie[/name_f].

So [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is a huge favorite, and I’m considering [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] again so I think it’s between those two… or [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]… this isn’t easy :-?

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] to bits. I think she’s gorgeous.